Part 51

Kavita was talking to someone on phone.

Kavita : Thank you so much for preparing so well on the terrace! I'll pay you soon!...and you know what, I'm so happy today! Finally, Sanskar is mine only! I'm so happy!

Just then, Swara made her turn in front of her and gave her a tight slap.

Swara : You know what, I trusted Sanskar completely from the very first day! If I haven't, then maybe we would not have been together now but I trusted more on you, more than him I trusted you but you have broken my that trust! I was a big fool who questioned Sanskar today!...O god!

Kavita : So what!? Swara, everything is fair in love and war! Then what's a big problem in it!?

Swara : Just shut up Kavita!!!

Kavita : O god Swara! You haven't understood anything till now!? So sad na! When you have heard everything, its my duty now to tell you the full truth!...Dhyaan se sunna han! You love Sanskar, just continue to love him! I don't love him, I don't need him, just keep him with you only! I only love his money! Not more, not less!

Swara : Kavita!!!

Kavita : Baby, you know what, Sanskar  has always truly loved me but I, I'd always loved his money! I was with him so that he could get his love and me, his money, business and property but that khusat buddha, he disagreed for our marriage! Sanskar asked me to marry but I thought if that Durga Prasad will not accept us, where I'll go!? How I'll live in!? I don't want to lead a poor life! Then, my mom helped me in all this! Her anger on Sanskar, my death drama, my comeback, that's all just a plan bae!

Swara : How could you Kavita!? Sanskar has always truly loved you! He fighted with his family for you, he left his family for you, he came back to take revenge for you, he destroyed my life for you, he raped me for you, he hurted everyone for you and you....!!! Kavita!...its madness to say anything to you but don't worry now! I'll tell your truth to everyone!!! I'll not let you play with my family more!!!...I'll not!!!

Kavita : Go, go fast but who will listen to you Swara!? Chalo ek baar wo maan bhi lein that I'm wrong and you are right but what you'll say to the police!? They always listen to girls in such cases and they will not listen you, Sanskar or this family without proofs! So sad darling! Go, go na! I'm not stopping you but if you'll do this, I'll make one call to police and...save me!!! Help me!!! Sanskar has raped me!!! O god!!!...think Han!

She left while Swara looked her with anger. Just then, someone puts the hand on her shoulder.

Swara turned back with a little fear.

Swara : Ragini!!!

Ragini : I heard everything Swara and don't worry! You are not alone this time! I'm with you! Swaragini banke if you have helped me once, now, we will face this problem together as swaragini! This is our family, we will save it from all evils!

Swara : Hmm!

She hugged Ragini.

Downstairs

Guests have left. All were gathered in the hall. Kavita too.

Shekhar : Now what will you say Durga Prasad Ji!? You asked my daughters to live here, I agreed, trusting you and your sons but you all are...leave it!!! I'm sorry! Now, none of my daughters will live here! First handle your sons, then think about their marriage!

Sanskar : Baba I'm seriously saying I don't know anything about this! I swear!

Shekhar : Just shut up!!! I haven't seen a man like you in my whole life!!!

Sanskar : Baba...!

Before he could complete his sentence, Shekhar was about to slap him but Swara hold his hand.

Shekhar : Swara!!!...now you will stop your father for this man!?

Swara : No baba but...I'm really feeling guilty what I said on the terrace! I'm not saying what Sanskar is saying, what Kavita is saying, that's all wrong but baba, I think its some misunderstanding and I know, you trust me completely right!? Don't worry! Now I'll not let anyone to play with me, with my family! Please!?

Shekhar : Misthi, let's go now!

They all left.

Swara : Please you all, don't make any scene now! We don't have any proofs, so we can't give any judgment na! Let's wait for the truth!

She left.

Dp : I think Swara is right but Sanskar, hope its all a misunderstanding!...Let's go and sleep now!

They all leave.

In Swasan's Room

Swara was sitting crying near the bed when Sanskar enters and put his hand on her shoulder.

Swara : Sanskar!

She got up and hugged him.

Sanskar : Thank you so much for trusting me!

Swara : I really trust you Sanskar and will always trust you but I'm really sorry, the way I talked you on the terrace!...I'm sorry!

Sanskar : Its OK! You need sometime to forget everything but I'm glad that you trust me till now! I don't know why Kavita is lying!?

Swara : Forget all that Sanskar! I'm with you, we are together! Whatever the truth is, we will find out!

Sanskar : Hmm!

What will be Kavita's next move?

Will Swara expose her now?