Part 15

Ragini : Swara!!!

Ap : What's all this Swara!? You are here and...in this appearance!?

Swara : Actually aunty...!

Dp : Aee ladki!!! What are you doing here!? And who gave you the permission to enter inside!?

Swara : Uncle I had only came here to attend Ragini's roka!

Dadi : Durga Prasad Ji, we had stopped this girl not to come but she has came in this form...bloody Bengali!!!

Swara : Dadi please stop saying Bengali!!! Yah I'm a Bengali but I hadn't committed a crime!!! Why you all have a problem from Bengali's!?

And Shekhar slapped Swara.

Shekhar : How dare you to talk to my mother like this!? And why you had came here when he had asked you not to come!? Just leave now!!!

Swara : You know what uncle, whenever I see you, I feel like my father is in front of me but today, you had proved me wrong! You can never be my father, never!!!

Dp : Enough!!! Just get away now!!! I don't want to create chaos or any drama, just leave!!! And listen, kaki sa is absolutely right!!! You Bengali's are a black mark on our society and I don't want any Bengali or other caste people in my son's roka!!! Just get away!!!

Swara ran outside, crying.

Ragini : Swara...!!!

Dadi : Laado, Just stop here now!!! Function is going on, everyone is here! Stop being emotional and enjoy your day!...Talk to that Swara later!

Ragini : But Dadi...!

Parineeta : Let's begin the roka ceremony!

And everyone performed Raglak's roka.

After Sometime

Ragini : I'm so happy today Lakshya!!!Thank you so much for marrying me!!! I'm the luckiest person in this world!!!

Lakshya (to himself) : What are you doing Lakshya?! Ragini thinks that you really want to marry him! She thinks that you like her and me, I'm betraying her!

Ragini : Where are you lost Lakshya!?

Lakshya : Nothing!

He goes inside.

Dadi : Okk Durga Prasad Ji, now we have to leave!

Suj : We all are so happy today!!! Ragini has now officially became our family member!

Shekhar : Hmm!

Dp : Kaki sa, we will soon finalize the date of engagement and will tell you!

Dadaji : Sure!

They all left.

In Badi, In Swara's House

Shomi : Ma, its been too late! Shona hasn't came out of her room!...Let me call her!

Dida : Shomi, you just wait here! I'm going!

Shomi : No ma, I know how to convince her and she hasn't ate anything from evening, sorry bolkar use jhat se le aati hun!

Dida : But Shomi...!

Just then, Swara enters in crying and ran straight away in her bedroom.

Shomi : Shona!!!...out...?!

Sharmishtha and dida too ran inside her room.

In Swara's Room

Shomi : Shona!!! What's this?! And why you have wore this sari!?

Swara hugged Sharmishtha tightly, still crying.

Swara : Ma, we are Bengali! Is this our mistake or our goodwill!? Everyone blames you, me and dida for being Bengali! Why ma!? Why?!

Shomi : Shh Shona! Tell me, What happened!?

Swara : Ma wo...actually...I've gone in Ragini's roka to Lakshya's house without anyone's knowing! Only dida knows about it and there, I have slipped down and everyone saw me!They all cursed me and asked me to leave and Shekhar uncle, he slapped me!!!

Shomi : Shona, I have said na that you will not go there but still...and wait, I'll talk to Shekhar, how dare he is to slap my daughter!!!

Swara : No ma, Please! You will not do anything! I don't want that my and Ragini's friendship would get affected by it and let her be happy now! Please don't say anything to him! Just for Ragini's sake!?

Shomi : OK but promise me that you will never go to her in laws house!?

Swara : Okk and I'm sorry too!

Sharmishtha smiled and the trio enjoyed a hug.

At Midnight

Swara comes up on the terrace where she saw Ragini lost in deep thoughts.

Swara : Oye! What happened!? What are you thinking of!?

Ragini : Swara, I'm sorry! I'm really very sorry on behalf of both the families!

Swara : Ooo! Ragini, my emotional drama queen, I'm all ok! Now tell me, how was the ceremony!? Mere liye to shuru hone se pehle hi end ho gaya!

Ragini : That was good! Actually, really good!!!

Swara : Ok, now go and sleep fast! I don't want to see dark circles around your eyes!

Ragini smiled.

Ragini : Good night!

And she left.

Swara too was leaving when she received a call from Lakshya.

Swara : Hello!

Lakshya : Hi my Dora love! How are you!?

Swara : I'm fine! I'm so happy for you and Ragini!!!

Lakshya : I'm sorry on behalf of...!

Swara : Both the families!...So Mr Lakshya Maheswari, Ragini has said the same lines, just 2 minutes before! Coincidence han, Abhi se!?

She laughed.

Lakshya : Swara, actually I'm also fed up of this stupid mentality of my family, especially my father! I'm really sorry!

Swara : Its OK and don't worry, when Swara is here, then no fear!

Lakshya : Right!

Swara : Oye, Listen! Now you are going to marry Ragini, so stop saying me your Dora love OK! She'll feel jealous!

Lakshya : No way!!! You are my Dora love and you will be...forever!!!

Swara : By the way, why you say me your Dora love!? I don't love you and I know, you too! Kisi ko marriage's pasand nahi hai! He don't want to lost his image of lucky!

Lakshya : Because I like to say that! I don't know why but I like it! And love, I can't say anything about it! Jab hona hoga, tab ho jaayega!

Swara : O hello, Ragini only han!

Lakshya : Swara, I'm feeling so sleepy! Bye!

He cuts the call immediately.

Swara : But...why he always run away from Ragini!?

Will Lakshya will realize his love for Swara?

Will Swara understand the reason behind it?

What about Ragini?