Part 66

At Night

In Swaragini's Room

Swara was sitting on the bed having video chat with sanlak while just then, Ragini came out from the bathroom.

Swara : Ragini, come here!

Ragini : What happened Swara?!

Swara : Aree come na!

As Ragini goes near her,

Ragini : Lakshya! Sanskar! You both are coming tomorrow na!?

Lakshya : Yes of course, we both our coming to Hoogly with our dearest mom!!!

Sanskar : We are leaving in just some hours from now!

Swara : Great!!! O my God!!! Mai...I'm coming informing everyone!!!

She ran out.

Sanskar : Aaa...wo to gayi! You both please continue your romance, I'm coming!

He left.

Ragini and Lakshya continued talking.

Outside

Swara ran in the hall and started dancing with everyone.

Suj : Aree ke hua!? Why are you looking so excited!?

Ap : What happened Swara!?

Swara : Dadi, it's a great news to be happy!!! They both are leaving London in some hours to come to Hoogly!!! I mean... tomorrow's morning, with them guys!!! I'm so so excited!!!

Dp : That's all fine but you haven't told us their name yet!

Swara : Dadu, I'll but tomorrow! And what name, you all just meet them tomorrow! Good night!

She left in her room.

Ap : Aree!!!

Ram : I wish everything will go smoothly like this only!

Suj : That will ji! After all, Swara and Ragini have selected them!

Ram : Hmm!

Next Morning

In MM

Everybody was in the hall while Swara and Ragini were eagerly waiting for Sanskar and Lakshya.

Suj : Jiji, see! How much they both are eager to meet them!...Sabr rakho, aa jaayenge!

Ragini : Dadi wahi to nahi hai!

Swara : Let me call him and ask, where they are!?

She called Sanskar.

On Call

Swara : Where are you!? Do you know how much excited me and Ragini are right now!? When will you come!? Aree...at least say something!? When we will meet your mom!?

Sanskar : How could I!? You are speaking like a metro right now! You aren't giving me a chance to speak!

Swara : Shut up!

Ragini grabbed phone from Swara's hand.

Ragini : Shh!!!...you both can't talk about anything except fighting!?

Ap : Swara and Ragini are just like their parents! That same anger, charm, everything!

Ragini : When will you come!?

Sanskar : Ragini, finally we are here! We will soon reach to your house!

Ragini : Great!!! Come, we all are waiting!!!

Call Ends.

Swara : What...!?

Ragini : Swara, they are here now!!!

Dp : Annapurna, make all the arrangements fast!

Ap : Hmm!...come Sujata, they will be here at any moment!

Suj : Chalo Jiji!... Hashhh!

Annapurna and Sujata went in the kitchen.

At The Hoogly Airport

Sanskar : Mom, let's go!

Kavita : At least baccha, please tell me the girls name's!?

Lakshya : Not at all mom! It's a surprise for you and only for some more time, please!?

Kavita : Ok! You both just leave and text me the address, I'll come after sometime!

Sanskar : Why!? Why not with us!?

Kavita : Sanskar, I've some work here, related to our business! You both please leave, I'm coming!

Lakshya : Ok!

Sanlak left except Kavita.

Kavita : O God!...rishta to pakka hoga, par Shaadi nahi! Now I can't kill two more people with you two!

In MM

Annapurna and Sujata were working in the kitchen when Swara entered in.

Ap : What happened Swara!? Do you want something?!

Swara : Dadi, why our house store room is locked always!?

Annapurna and Sujata got shocked listening this.

Suj : Why are you asking about this today!?

Swara : Relax Dadi! If you don't want to tell, it's ok! Actually I want to ask about it from a long time but haven't got time! Anyway, if you can, please tell na!

Suj : Dobara ye bakwaas maare se na karna!!! Or thaare ko ke, your room is open na, that's it!!!

Swara : But Dadi...I mean, only that room is locked and no one let's us go there! Why!?

Suj : Tu na...!

Ap : Sujata!!!...Swara, you just go out and wait for them to come! Go!

Swara : Okk!

She moves out.

Ap : What is this Sujata!?

Suj : To Kya Jiji!? Do you want that we have told her what's inside the room!? We have told her there are pictures of their parents, their mother of whom they are look alike!?

Ap : But if you will react like this, Swara and Ragini will surely have doubt and then...then what we will tell!? How they had died!? Why!? Who killed them!?

Sujata : Sorry!

They both again got busy in doing their work.

In The Hall

Ragini was sitting talking with Durga Prasad and Ram. Swara too came there.

Ragini : Dadu, I really wish if mumma and papa must be alive today, they would also be very happy like you all na!?

Swara : Yess!!! I mean...Dadu, please tell us something about our parents! We only know that they died in a plane crash, nothing else! Please tell us something more!?

Ram : Aree bas bas, control! Your parents love each other a lot, like two body and one soul! They...!

Suddenly, strong wind began to blow.

Annapurna shouts from the kitchen,

Ap : Ji, please shut the doors and windows of the house!!! Storm is very huge!!!

Dp : Lo, hukum hai!...Come Ram, let's close the doors and windows!

Ram : Chaliye! Sorry beta, we will continue later!

Ram and Durga Prasad left to close the doors and windows.

Ragini : Swara, I think they both can't reach today!!!

Swara : Yah! Let's go in our rooms! Aane do in idiots ko, we will give them a huge welcome!!!

They both smiled and as they turned back,

Sanlak : Surprise!!!

What will be the maheswari's reactions on seeing sanlak?

Will they approve their marriage after knowing that Kavita is their mother?