Part 69

Everybody present there got shocked on looking sanlak standing there.

Sanskar : Aunty you are mistaken, it all can't happen!!! My mom can never kill anyone, neither our dad not your family!!!

Ap : If we are lying, then what is this!?

Lakshya and Sanskar were in for a shock when they saw swasan and Raglak photos.

Lakshya : Ye... Sanskar, we are in these photos with Swara and Ragini but...how it's possible!?

Dp : It has been possible!!! These four are our children who got killed by your mother! She herself confessed today that she has killed your dad, just for money and now she will kill you two also because after your death, she will be the sole owner of the whole property and with you two, she will now kill Swara and Ragini too because they are her old enemies!

Suj : You all thought that how we know your names, your likes and dislikes, it's all because you are our children! You have born again to revenge your death! Sanskar and Lakshya, you have to take revenge of the death of your father! And Swara, Jiji was crying in Kavita's feet's because she was pleading to her to save you all!

Ram : Please try to memorize your past life! Please!

Swara : Mumma!!!

Ragini runs to console Swara.

Sanskar : Ragini they all are right!!! Yes, uncle, aunty, I remember every moment of my past life!!!...Our first meeting, our marriage, how I'd tortured Swara, Lakshya's hate for Ragini, Kavita's comeback, his drama to get back me, after two years Swara and Ragini's birthday, she came in and...!

Lakshya : And killed us!!! Then when mom, dad, chachi ji and chacha ji left, she killed Uttara, Adarsh Bhaiyya and Parineeta bhabhi! Sanskar, when you left to check that why Uttara shouted, Kavita stabbed you there! Then Swara came and she killed her too! She burnt all of us! Swara, Ragini, your family too accidentally died in that fire!...I remember!!!

Swara : What!?

Ragini : Yah! What you all are saying!? They were our parents and how you both could be...!?

Ap : Yes they were but Sanskar and Lakshya are just another form of theirs! You have to revenge their death! You have to complete their incomplete story!

Swara : It means our parent's haven't died in a plane crash! Our family, Sanskar and Lakshya's father, they all haven't died...!

Lakshya moves out.

Ragini : Lakshya...!

They all move out behind him.

In The Hall

Lakshya sat down on his knees and yelled, "Kavita!!!!"

Ragini : Lakshya!!!

She ran and hugged her tightly.

Lakshya : Ragini, why she did this!? She killed our dad, your parents, your whole family!!!

Ragini : Hmm Lakshya...She killed everyone!!! She destroyed our lives!!! She separated us!!!

Everyone's eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

Swara : Yayyy!!!!

She ran and hugged the two.

Ap : See Sujata, finally God has listened our prayers in a right way! Now our family is completed!

Suj : Han Jiji, so to hai!

Sanskar : This is not fair guys, I mean...we have got our family back after such a long time! Ek family hug to banti hai!?

Ragini : Of course!!!

The whole family had a family hug.

Song plays...Swaragini title track...

Dp : Annapurna, go and cook something special! Our family is completed now!

Sanskar : No dadaji! We will but when our revenge will get completed!

Ragini : But now what we will do!?

Swara : I've a plan guys!!!

Lakshya : What!?

Swara : Just wait and watch! Now the game begins!

At Night

In The Hotel Room

Kavita : Where were you both!? I've called you many a times but none of you was picking up my call! Where were you Han!?

Sanskar : Relax mom! Actually, we have got stuck in the traffic!

Lakshya : Mom, chill na! Come, let's go and sleep! I'm feeling so sleepy now!

Sanskar : Yah!

Kavita : Good night my little kids!

She left for her room.

In Kavita's Room

As Kavita switched on the lights of her room, she yelled,

Kavita : Aaaaaaa!!!!...Swara!!! Sanskar!!!

Ragini : Not only they Kavita, me and Lakshya are also back!!!

Kavita : It's all a prank!!! I know it's all a prank!!! Who are you!?

Swara : How could you forget us so easily Kavita!? Me, your sautan and Sanskar, your fake lover!

Kavita : I think I'm thinking much about killing them! Yah, it's true! Relax Kavita, relax!

Sanskar : 18 years ago, you have killed us, you have burnt us, now we are back baby! You have to die this time!

Lakshya : We will not let you touch our children this time! You can't kill them because you will not be alive for that!

As Ragini was about to stab her with knife,

Kavita : Aaaaaaa!!!!

She ran away.

Swara, Sanskar, Lakshya and Ragini, all bursts out in laughter.

Swara : Just see her face...o God!!!

Ragini : I think she'll surely die of heart attack!

Sanskar : But whatever it is, I'm happy that we are back together again!

Lakshya : Yah Ragini! I remember before dying I had told you that we will come back to complete our incomplete love story and so here we are!

Ragini : Hmm Lakshya! Bhale hi ye revenge humare parents ke naam par ho, but in actual, it's ours!!! Now we will always live forever with our family!!!

Sanskar : But now we have to go in our rooms, warna humari iss Janam ki ma ko Shaq ho jaayega!

Sanlak left smiling while Swaragini hugged each other.

Thankyou so much guys for tolerating my sooo long story 😴 Finally, last part I'll post soon 😊

* Please do check my new book "A Family is a circle of love" if not yet.*