Part 7

Swara : Tu!!!

Lakshya : You!!!

And they both hugged each other.

Lakshya : Uff my Dora! You are becoming gorgeous day by day Han! What's the secret buddy!?

Swara : Pepper spray!!!

And she laughed aloud.

Lakshya : Yah, I remember! You know what Ragini, when Swara has met me first time in the school days, she has greeted me with the pepper spray!

Swara : That was your fault, not mine han! You were irritating me ok!

Lakshya : Ja! Ja!

Swara : By the way, Ragini...you are here and...what!!! You both know each other!!!

Ragini : Swara, he is Lakshya, my fiancee!

Lakshya : I was! You know me in a very better way idiot, I had never wished to marry, so how now?!

Swara : Aeee...I don't know anything han! She is my best friend cum sister, you can't deny at the last moment OK!

Ragini : Swara...forget it! I mean...he has told me everything about him! His likes and dislikes and I don't want to marry him forcefully! I'm happy with him as a friend!

Lakshya : Me too baby!

Ragini smiled a little.

Swara : Ragini...!?

Ragini : I'm happy yaar and...he?!

And everyone turned towards Sanskar.

Lakshya : Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Wo...!

Swara : He is my boss, Sanskar Maheswari! Ragini do you remember about that event contract...he is the owner of that company!

And suddenly, Lakshya hugged Sanskar tightly.

Lakshya : You are alive Bhai!!! You are alive!!! Otherwise...we all have thought that...!

Sanskar : I had committed suicide after that incident!...Lucky, your brother is not so weak!

Swara : Brother!!!...Is he your brother Lakshya!?

Lakshya : Yah, He is!...I'm so happy to see you!!! Where you were from 5 years!? Why you haven't came back!?

Sanskar : Lucky, I needed sometime to handle myself!

Lakshya : Fine but now come with me, back to the home!!!

Swara : He is your brother!? Lakshya...he is too akdu...so rude!!! He is your brother?! I mean...he is not like you, #Cheerful!

Lakshya : Of course, And yah! He is not rude or cruel OK! He is so loving and charming, more than me!

Swara : Kis angle se bhai?!

Sanskar : Jis angle se tumne mujhe nahi dekha!

Swara : Very funny!

Ragini : Shh Swara! Don't fight OK...by the way, how you were about to fall?!

Lakshya : Yah, Why you have kissed me!?

Sanskar : Nothing lucky! She is a whole idiotic piece!

Swara : O hello, Not more than you!

Sanskar : I'm your boss!

Swara : Not now! And...where is your switch off button!? You are on a repeat mode since we have met...I'm your boss, boss, I'm your boss!!!

Sanskar : Why?! Now you have became my wife or...I'm your boyfriend!?

Swara : Because you are my best friend Lakshya's brother, so just be friendly with me too!

Sanskar : Whatever! Still I'm your boss! Do you really want me to fire you off!? No right!? So just respect me ok!

Swara : Ok senior citizen!

Listening this, Sanskar looked at Swara with piercing eyes.

Lakshya : Sanskar now let's go home! Everybody will really get happy on seeing you!

Sanskar : No lucky I mean...!

Lakshya : Why bro!?

Sanskar : OK!

And Lakshya smiled.

Swara : Wait a minute!!! I mean...sir! How could you leave like this!? Paise mai thode hi dungi!

And Sanskar gave her a fake smile.

Ragini : Lakshya, why you are saying that he is not with you all from 5 years!?

Lakshya : Ragini...forget it! That's a bad past and this is my best present!!!

Ragini : Hmm!

Lakshya : Bye girls!

Ragini : Bye!

Lakshya : Bye my Dora love!

Swara : Bye!

And sanlak left.

Swara : Ragini...are you OK?! I mean...you have got convinced so easily! I know him from a long time but I don't want anybody to play with your emotions like this! Fir chahe wo koi bhi ho, Lakshya also!

Ragini : Swara, I'm happy and I don't want to see him living with me forcefully!

Swara : So now what!?

Ragini : I'll deny for the marriage after reaching home! I don't want him to be blamed for all this!

And she left.

Swara : I know Ragini you have started feeling for Lakshya!

Will Raglak story will end before starting?