Part 24

In Ragini's House

Ragini and Lakshya came in the hall where Dadi, dadaji and Shekhar were busy in making arrangements.

Dadi : Aeee Shekhar!!! Have you ordered for the sweets or not!?

Ragini : Dadi, what all preparations are going on!? Is someone coming!?

Dadaji : Laado, Durga Prasad Ji and his whole family is coming with pandit Ji for telling us the dates of the auspicious days!

Lakshya : What!!!

Shekhar : Aren't you happy!?

Lakshya : No uncle!!! I mean...so fast! Don't you think its all happening so fast?! We still need some more time to understand each other!

Dadi : And how much time more you need Han?! You are living with us and now too, you are a good friend of Ragini, more what you want!?

Lakshya : Nothing!...Ragini! I want to talk to you about something! Its urgent so...!?

Dadi : No way!!! Laado, Go inside and get ready fast! Your in laws must be coming!

Lakshya : But Dadi...!

Dadi : Not at all Lakshya! First of all, you both get ready and after that, all other urgent works!

Ragini : Hmm!

She moved inside.

Lakshya : O god!!! Engagement, wedding, No way!!! I have to stop all this!!!

Dadaji : What are you thinking now?! Go!!!

Lakshya : Hmm.

He too goes inside.

At Royal Heavens

Swara and Sanskar were in the ground planning how to set up, what to, everything.

Swara : What happened!? Are you waiting for someone!?

Sanskar : Yah, My manager! I had asked him to bring white roses!

Swara : Oh! So you love white roses!?

Sanskar : No way!!! I don't like flowers!

Swara : O god, To whom I'm saying?! Humans like flowers, you aren't a human!

And she laughed aloud.

Sanskar : Hasi nahi aayi mujhe!

Just then, his manager came.

Manager : Sir flowers!

And Sanskar starts sneezing.

Swara : Are...are you OK!?

Sanskar : Are you mad!? You know that I'm allergic to red roses than...?!

Manager : Sorry sir! Actually, I haven't found white roses in the whole market so...!

Sanskar : Seriously!? You all are good for nothing!!!

Swara : Relax and you, please take them away! I'll buy white roses!

Manager : Thank you! You have saved me!

Swara smiled while he left.

Swara : You have a great need to control your anger, I'll buy white roses, relax!

Just then, Sanskar got a call from Lakshya.

Sanskar : Ohoo...Lucky!?

He picked up the call.

On Call

Lakshya : Who takes much time to pick up a call?!

Sanskar : Excuse me, Relax! What happened!? Why are you getting so hyper?!

Lakshya : Bhai, bomb blast hone waala hai ok and I'm going to die!!! Please come fast!!!

Sanskar : But what happened!?...listen lucky, Please tell me clearly yrr!!!

Lakshya : Papa...with our whole family is coming to Ragini's house for finalizing the dates and you know it very well in which conditions I had agreed for this marriage! So come fast and help me out!!!

Sanskar : OK! I'm coming Han, Wait!

Lakshya : Hmm!

Call Ends.

Swara : What happened?! Why are you so worried!? Is everything OK at badi?!

Sanskar : Actually...papa and our family is coming to badi for finalizing Lakshya and Ragini's marriage dates!

Swara : What!!!

Swara holded Sanskar's hands and takes rounds in joy.

Swara : Seriously!? I'm so happy today!!! Finally, Ragini and Lakshya will be one!!!...O god!!!

Sanskar : Wait a minute!!! Why are you getting so happy!? We have to go home and stop all this!!!

Swara : Hnn!

Sanskar : Actually Swara, the first day you have came with Ragini to our house, that day, papa has beated Lakshya because he had denied for marriage! To save himself and his mother from his papa, he had agreed forcefully and after that, he hadn't got time to tell Ragini the truth! He don't want to marry her!

Swara : What!!!

Sanskar : Now let's go!

Swara : Hello, if you want to go, I'll not stop you but I'll not let him to spoil my Ragini's life! You know what, she has started loving Lakshya and he can't play with her emotions like this!

Sanskar : I understand it Swara but forceful marriage...this is also not right and you know it!

Swara left in anger.

After Sometime

Swasan reach to badi.

In The Verandah

Lakshya was waiting for swasan outside when they came.

Lakshya : Where were you yrr!? Yahan mere gale pe talvaar latki hai and you...Swara, why are you looking me like this!?

Swara : Lakshya, have you told me that you don't love Ragini?!

Lakshya : Yah, Earlier!

Swara : Are you mad!? Are you a psycho!? Now what I'll do!? You must have told me earlier yrr, naaki wo waala earlier when we'd met first!!! I can make Ragini understand! You must have told me that you have agreed for this marriage forcefully!!!

Lakshya : I'm sorry na! Really sorry but now help me out!

Swara : Wait!!! How could I?! I can't let you play with my sister's emotions OK! You have to marry her!

Sanskar : Just shut up you all and Swara, how could he marry!? You love Ragini or not!? Aise rishte nahi bante!!!

Swara : Fine!!! So its headache of you both how to stop all this and Lakshya, I'm warning you!!! If you will break Ragini's heart in all this, I'm not going to forgive you!!!

Sanskar : Yrr, please try to understand!!! We have to work as a team!!! I know its his fault too but now, please help us out! Please!?

Swara : But...?!

A voice spoke from behind,

Dp : What you all are doing here!?

Everyone turned back with shocked faces.

Lakshya : Papa!!! Ma!!! Chachi!!! How you all are!?

He met everyone. Sanskar too took everyone's blessings but Durga Prasad stopped him.

Sujata : You both haven't answered! What were you doing here and with this girl!?

Sanskar : Nothing mom! Actually, me and Swara were discussing about the seminar with lucky!

Sujata : But...!?

Lakshya : Chachi! Let's go inside na!... Come!

They all moved in Ragini's house.

Sanskar : Please think something fast!

Swara : Hmm but I'll not forgive Lakshya! Remember it!

She left in her home.

So, will the sister's get together?

Will Raglak marry?