Part 34

At Night

In Swasan's Room

As Sanskar was about to lay down on the bed, Swara came and lays down.

Sanskar : What the fuc!...what are you doing here!?

Swara : Can't you see!? I'm going to sleep!

Sanskar : But its my bed!!! My room!!! Come on, get up fast and sleep where your place is!

Swara : It was your room, it was your bed but now, as I'm your wife, so its half mine also!

Sanskar : I don't like to repeat my lines again and again! You are the daughter in law of this house, but not my wife! Now just get up! I want to sleep!

Swara : You don't believe this, so its fine but I truly believe that you are my dear husband! I'll sleep here only, you just go and sleep where you wish to!

Sanskar : Fine!!! Sleep!!!

He picked up a pillow and blanket and laid on the couch.

Swara : What!...I'm coming in two minutes! Then I'll see how you'll sleep on the couch and not beside me on the same bed!

She took up a jug and moved out.

After Sometime

As Swara was coming back from the kitchen after filling up the jug, she stopped in front of Raglak's room.

Lakshya : Ragini, today you've asked me na that when will your wait get over! Its the time now for it!

Ragini : Lakshya, I haven't understood anything!?

Lakshya : Ragini, today I want to consummate my marriage with you! So...will you!?

Ragini hugged Lakshya.

Ragini : I'm really lucky Lakshya that you are my husband!!! Thank you!!! Thank you so much once again!!!

Swara got shocked on listening this. Tears were flowing down her eyes. She ran inside her room hurriedly and went into the balcony.

Lakshya (to himself) : Today I've to do this Swara! If you really love me, then you will stop all this and if not, then I don't care!

In Swasan's Room

Sanskar : What had happened to her!?... Why I do care, jhansi ki rani banti hai na, khud hi dekh legi kya hua!...Hahhh!

Swara was crying vigorously in the balcony when Sanskar came from behind, silently. He was about to put his hand on her back but she wipes away her tears on seeing him.

Swara : You...what happened?! Will you not sleep!?

Sanskar : Wo...tum cheekh cheekh ke rogi, so how could one can sleep!?

Swara : Sorry.

As she was leaving, Sanskar holds her hand.

Swara : Sanskar just leave my hand!!!

Sanskar : What happened?!

Swara hugged her cryingly. Sanskar felt hesitated when she hugged him but in return, he too hugged her.

Song plays...Mana ki hum yaar nahi...

Swara : I'm not feeling bad that Lakshya is going to complete his marriage with Ragini today but in real, I know he is doing all this just because of me! I know he still loves me but I can't! I know Ragini loves her a lot! Pehle usne apna pyar sacrifice kiya tha, but now, when she had gained him back, I don't want to snatch him from her but I too don't want that he do all this just to get all the answers from me! Just to know the truth! I want...he must accept my sister with all the rights and...!

And she left Sanskar and acted as she is sleeping. A drop of tear falls down from Sanskar's eyes. He moves down and called Lakshya.

Sanskar : Lakshya!!! Lakshya!!!

Everyone came out.

Dp : What happened Sanskar!? Why are you shouting late night!?

Sanskar : Lakshya!!!

Lakshya : What happened!? Why are you shouting like this!?

Sanskar holds Lakshya's collar.

Sanskar : How could you do this with Swara Han!? You love her a lot!!! So how could you move on with Ragini like this!?

Lakshya : Sanskar, Ragini is my wife! This is my life and why are you getting so much angry Han!? Pyar hogaya kya Swara se!?

Ragini : Lakshya, please stop fighting!!!

Lakshya : No Ragini! I don't know what had happened to him suddenly!...have you gone mad Sanskar!?

Sanskar : Wo...!

Swara : Sanskar, Let's go inside! We'll talk about all this in the room!

And he pushed Swara aside and was going upstairs when,

Dp : Wait a minute Sanskar!!! What have you just said, un sabka kya matlab tha!?

Sanskar : Sorry!

Ram : Sanskar you can't leave like this leaving all of us confused!!! At least tell us why you have talked to Lakshya like this!?

Sanskar : Swara was crying in the room because she heard lucky telling Ragini that he wants to consummate his marriage with her! She was disturbing me that's why I've got angry! Otherwise I don't have any need to fight with lucky and because of this girl, my so called wife, never!!!

Ap : Sanskar!!! She is your wife!!!

Sanskar : Sirf naam ki!

Swara : Sanskar let's go inside!

He left.

Suj : Everything isn't fine between you both na!?

Swara : No mom...!

Suj : You have my swear!!! Tell me, what is going on in between you both!?

Ragini : Swa...Swara! You just go and see Sanskar!...chachi ji, he is much angry now! Hum baad ko baat kartein haina iss topic pe!

Parineeta : Ragini is right chachi!

Suj : Hmm.

Ap : Swara, do you still love Lakshya!?

Swara : Badi ma wo...!

Dp : Swara, Lakshya, Ragini, I want to meet you all four next morning!!! Then we will discuss what to do with four of you!

Swara : Hmm.

And she move inside.

In Swasan's Room

Swara : What you have done outside Han!?

Sanskar : Haven't you heard my reply outside!?

Swara : So why you have got angry on Lakshya if I was crying?! In fact, he was right! Pyar to nhi hogaya mujhse?!

Sanskar : Listen, I only love Kavita and will only love her! Don't think that it is my concern for you OK! You are still a source of my revenge for me!

And he slept on the couch.

In Raglak's Room

Ragini : Lakshya...!

Lakshya : Ragini, I'm not OK now! I'm going to sleep!

And he moved in the balcony.

Ragini sat down crying.

Ragini : I'm sorry Swara! I still love you a lot but I can't let you tell my truth to anyone! If you will, then Lakshya will never talk to me! My relationship, it can never be successful and I also can't see Sanskar torture you!...please god! Please make everything fine soon!

Let's see, what will be Sanskar's next move to hurt Swara?