Part 35

Next Morning

Lakshya and Sanskar were leaving for office in their respective cars when,

Lakshya : Bhai, can I ask you something!?

Sanskar : Hmm.

Lakshya : Why you have got much angry yesterday?!

Sanskar : Lucky, I've told you all na and...forget all that! I don't want to talk about last night! I'm sorry!

Lakshya : Yah! That's also right but Sanskar, can I give you a free advice?!

Sanskar : Hmm.

Lakshya : Just stay away from that Swara! I mean, she is such a big manipulator! At first, she had manipulated me and now, she is trying to manipulate you! Whether you haven't realized it or not, I don't know, but jo bhaasha tune kal boli na, that's called love language!

Sanskar : Its not like that lucky! I've seriously got irritated from her cries so...and after all, she is your love interest, you love her, not me! I'm just in a relationship with her because of these so called people and I only love Kavita, that you also know in a very better way!

Lakshya : Yah! I know and please, stop saying her my love! She is just my bad past and Ragini...she is my beautiful present but seriously Sanskar, Swara is really a characterless women and I can't see my any family member in a relation with that fraudster!

Sanskar : Lucky its fine now! Just stop all this and leave for the office!

Lakshya : Hmm...But please think about what I've said! She is such a damn fucker that...!

Sanskar : Lucky!!!

And he punched Lakshya while whispering this.

Sanskar : Enough!!! I'm saying you to stop it but you aren't listening me!!! She is not a character less women OK!!! She is all good and perfect!!! You can't say all this about her!!!

Lakshya : I will because she is my best friend, my love, my life! You don't have any rights on her!

Sanskar : But tujhpe to haina and yes, you exclaimed it right!!! Swara was your past and now, she is my present!!! She is my wife damn it!!!

Lakshya : Aa gaya na apni aukaat pe! I know that if you have shouted on me for Swara, it all can't be meaningless! I know you have started loving her! Haina!?

Sanskar : Luck...!

And they both broke into the fight. Whole Maheswari family came out hearing the loud noise outside.

Swara : Sanskar!!! What are you doing!?

Ragini : Lakshya...Sanskar, please leave him!!!

Swara : Sanskar please leave Lakshya now!!!

Dp : Sanskar!!! Lakshya!!! Just stop fighting!!!

They both stopped.

Dp : Have you both forgotten how to behave!? Have you both forgotten how to respect each other, manners and everything!?

Lakshya : Firstly he punched me papa, not me!!!

Ram : Sanskar, why have you started fighting with Lakshya?! He is your own brother!!!

Sanskar : Because he is saying Swara a character less women, damn fucker and how could I've listened it!?

Swara got shocked listening this from Sanskar's mouth. Her eyes got filled with tears.

Ap : Lakshya!!! I know you love Swara and its not easy to forget everything but you can't disrespect her like this!!!

Dp : Just come inside you both!!! Or jaisa ki humne kal kaha tha, come with me now in the study!!! I want to talk to you all!!!