Part 40

After Sometime

Swasan reached back to the hospital.

Shomi : Shona, where have you gone!? Do you know how much I've got tensed when I've not found you anywhere!?

Shekhar : What type of behavior is this Swara!?

Sanskar : Pa...papa! I've took her out with me! She was feeling dizzy inside so...!

Ram : So finally you are free from your meetings and got time to see how your wife is!?

Sanskar : Meeting!?

Swara : Yah, Meeting!...Ragini was telling you have gone out for a meeting leaving me behind!

Sanskar : Oh, Hmm! I've. Sorry.

Ragini : Sanskar, this wound!?

Sanskar : You have given me this! How can you forget it so easily Ragini?!

Lakshya : What nonsense you are talking about my wife Sanskar!?

Sanskar : So in just two minutes she has became your wife!? Pehle to sirf Swara Swara hi karta tha!

Ragini : So what?! When you can start loving Swara in just two minutes, so why he can't care about me!?

Sanskar : Lucky you don't know what type of...!

Ragini : Sanskar has asked a man to kill Swara!!!

Everybody got shocked listening this.

Dadi : Laado!!! Have you gone mad!? He is your brother in law, your sister's husband, how can you blame him!?

Ragini : I'm not lying Dadi! He was never right! Lakshya, Papaji...Sanskar has only came here to revenge his Kavita's death! From the very first moment he has met Swara and Lakshya, whatever he is doing, that's all his plan! He is involved in the changing of brides! He has hurted Swara from the first day of their marriage so as to give pain to you both! He has raped Swara and today, he has tried to kill her!

Suj : Are you mad Ragini!? Na jiji!!! My son can never...! Why are you lying!?

Uttara : Yes bhabhi, my Bhai can never do this!!!

Sanskar : She is right!!! Whatever she has said, that's all right but Ragini, its not the full truth, that you also know!

Lakshya : What do you want to say!?

Sanskar : Lakshya, yah! I was burning in the revenge of fire, I'm acting to be good but Ragini, when I had asked her to be the part of my plan, she has just agreed in one go! Why!? Because she loves you! At that time, she hasn't thought once about her sister! At one side, she cares for Swara and at other, she has never wished that our truth come out and today, when I had asked her to tell the truth to everyone, she has given me this wound and lied to you all that I'm in a meeting! This time also, she was framing everything!

Durga Prasad slapped Sanskar.

Dp : Enough!!! I've thought that you've changed but I was wrong!!! You can never change!!! How you have thought that I'll try to kill Kavita?! Yah, I hate Bengali's but I'm not a murderer!!! Yah I had warned you just to stop you, not to kill her in real!!! I was happy at that time when I had came to know that she has died but if Kavita will come back today, I'll be more happy on seeing her alive!!!

Lakshya : How could you Bhai!? How could you!? I was blaming Swara but actually, I must have blamed you and Ragini!!! Tujhse kehna sab bekar hai, I've always not looked you as my brother only, but as a best friend also!!! But you...forget it!!! And Ragini! What to say about you!? My dad has beated me, cursed me and my mother several times just to marry you! Swara, she has always tried to make us together, and you...you have done this with us!!! I was guilty about what I had done yesterday but now! Now I'm happy that I had asked you to leave!!!