Part 67

Swara and Ragini turned back,

Swara : Sanskar!!!

Ragini : Lakshya!!!

They both ran and hugged their partners.

Song plays...Tere sang yaara...

Just then, everybody else in the house came out.

Suj : Ke hua!? why you both are shouting like you have seen a...!

Sanskar : Namaste aunty!

They all got shocked seeing Sanlak back after years.

Annapurna goes near them and while emotionally touching Lakshya and Sanskar's faces,

Ap : Lak...Lakshya!!! Sanskar!!!

She hugged them cryingly.

Sanskar : Aunty I know you are so happy on seeing us but why are you crying!?

Suj : Jiji, God has listened our prayers!!! Our Sanskar and Lakshya our back!!!

Lakshya : What!?

Swara : Dadi, what are you saying!? I haven't told their names to you, then...!?

Dp : Swara, actually we have listened you talking to them, that's why!

Swara : Oh!

Ragini : Dadi, Dadu, will you not ask both of them to come in!?

Ram : Oh han! Come, come, please sit!

Ap : Beta, you four please talk! We are coming!

Annapurna, Sujata, Durga Prasad and Ram left.

In The Kitchen

Ap : God knows, what's all happening!? We should get happy or sad!?

Dp : I know Annapurna, it's not easy for us to accept that who died years back are again standing in front of us but that's what we had prayed!

Suj : Jiji, I'm so so happy today!!! And what a luck of these two girls have! Their parents have died but they are here to complete their incomplete love story!

Ap : Hmm!...I think we should not react much!

Ram : Yah! Otherwise Swara or Ragini ke saath saath ye log bhi sawaal Karne lagenge!

Dp : Annapurna, Sujata, come outside fast!

Ram and Durga Prasad left.

In The Hall

Swara : You know what, me and Ragini are really very angry from both of you! I mean...gum Gaye the Kya kahin Jo itni late ho gayi!?

Sanskar : Aree Meri ma, Relax!!! Actually mom has gone for some business work, she'll come here in sometime so usi mei late ho gayi!

Dp : What is your mom do!? Who she is!?

Ram : Of course! We have a right to know about your family because aise hi humari betiyan, we are not going to give you!

Lakshya : Uncle, she'll be here in sometime! Then just meet her by yourself!

Ap : Okk! So till then, Sanskar, have your favorite tea and Lakshya, your coffee!

Sanskar : Aunty, how do you get to know that...!?

Lakshya : Idiot! Of course Swara and Ragini has told them!

Ragini : Not at all!...How do you came to know dadi!?

Suj : Tum sab maze karo bas! Kya, kyu, kaise, forget all that!