Part 23

At Night

Sanskar and Lakshya were lying down in Sanskar's Room.

Sanskar : It's so sad for me!

Lakshya : What!?

Sanskar : Lucky I had planned much yrr!!! I mean...I had thought that when Swara and Ragini will know the truth, we will leave but here something else is going on!

Lakshya : Leave it na yrr and we have came here to stay for some days, so just be here!

Sanskar : But then I don't know na that sab kuch itna jaldi ho jaayega! Yah! Now I have not much issues with Swara but I can't stay here more OK!

Lakshya : Enough Han! I know you love me more than anything and you will help me out, so stop acting!

Sanskar : O god lucky! How you know me so well!?

Lakshya smiled.

Lakshya : By the way bro, what had happened between Swara and Ragini!? Ragini was in much anger and she told me that when she will feel like, then she will tell the truth to everyone!

Sanskar : Hmm! Actually, Swara and Ragini had got into a heated argument today but let them be! Its their matter, so let themselves handle it!

Lakshya : Yah! So, let me meet Swara! I haven't seen her after all that drama!

Sanskar : Yah go! I'm also going to aunty and dida to take permission!

Lakshya : For what!?

Sanskar : Seminar!

Lakshya : Ok, Ja Tu or tera seminar!

They both left.

Sharmishtha and dida were in the hall working while talking.

Shomi : I don't know ma what had happened to Shona after kali pooja!?

Sanskar : But I know!!!

Shomi : Sanskar!...Come, Sit!

Sanskar : Of course, I'll! By the way aunty, I know what had happened to her!

Dida : Nowadays, she is not telling you much things Han!? What's the matter?!

Sanskar : Dida, What nowadays!? I've came here yesterday only and what are you thinking, forget all that OK!

Dida : OK! OK!

Sanskar : Aunty, she had told me that you have asked her to break every relation with Lakshya, my family, Ragini and her family but I can't manage another event planner so fast! I need her in planning my seminar! So...could I!?

Shomi : Sanskar beta, I know you must have felt bad but...OK, go ahead!

Sanskar : Thank you so much!!!

Dida : By the way Sanskar, you are not like your family members Han! I mean...we haven't met them, but still I feel it!

Shomi : Ma...!?

Sanskar : No aunty, Dida is absolutely right! I'm not like my family members and I don't want to be!

He went inside.

Shomi : Don't know ma but I feel that he is so strange! I mean...I feel that every time, something goes on in his mind!

Dida : For now, you just stop your detective brain! Khamakhan mere sweet boyfriend pe shaq kar rahi hai!

And she left to the kitchen while Sharmishtha smiled.

Swara was standing near the balcony shivering with cold, lost in deep thoughts.