Part 60

After Sometime

Swara, Sanskar, Lakshya and Ragini meet in the corridor.

Lakshya : Are you fine now!?

Ragini : Yah, I'm fine! Swara has told me how you took care of mine the whole night! I'm really grateful to you!

Lakshya : Don't say thanks OK! Or waise bhi, jahan pyar ho wahan care to hoti hi hai!

Ragini : Hnn!

Sanskar : He means...we are getting late for the lectures!

Swara : Yah!

They all left.

In Between The Way,

Swara : Guys! You all just go, I'm coming in two minutes!

Ragini : But where you are going Swara!?

Swara : Actually...I've to take chemicals from the chemistry lab! Lectures haina so...I'm coming!

Lakshya : Swara, let's go together! I've to meet Khyati mam and till the time, you just take the chemicals!

Swara : OK!

They left.

Ragini : Chalein?!

Sanskar : Ragini, I'm going upstairs! I also have to borrow chemicals!

Ragini : Ohk!

He too left.

In The Chemistry Lab

Swara was looking for the chemicals when,

Sanskar : Hi!

Swara : Tum, Here!? Kuch kaam hai bhi karne ko ya fir...avey hi!

Sanskar : Which chemical you have came here to take!?

Swara : Sulphuric acid!

Sanskar : Ohk...why!?

Swara : Hnn!...because...it is the king of chemicals!

Sanskar : And you are the queen of mine!

Song plays...Manchala...

Elsewhere, as Lakshya was about to enter in the staff room, he heard Rahul talking to his other friends in a corner.

Rahul : Maza aa gayi bro!!! So finally, my revenge is completed! Sanskar has punched me for that cheap Swara!...Huhh! Bhai jo kare, bhai bhare! Or behen ke saath jo ho, other one also have to face it!

Ansh : Exactly!!! Ragini, Cold storage!!!

Aman : No one will get to know that we have locked her in the cold storage to take revenge from Sanskar! Bechari!

Lakshya got full of anger. He got there in one go and left holding Rahul's collar, pulling him down with him.

Rahul : Bro what are you doing!?

Ansh : Rahul!!!

As he moves down,

Ragini : Lakshya!!!

But he moves in the open ground ignoring everyone. Ragini ran upstairs to the chemistry lab.

Ragini : Swara!!! Sanskar!!!

They broke the moment.

Swara : What happened Ragini!?

Ragini : Lakshya...he is in much anger!!! I don't know why he took Rahul outside in the open ground!?

Sanskar : Lucky!!!...chalo, let's see!

The trio ran to the ground.

Sanskar : Lakshya!!!

Whole college was gathered in the ground while Lakshya was beating Rahul brutally.

Lakshya : You will hurt my Ragini!!! You'll lock her, scare her!!! You'll take revenge from my brother!!! You will take revenge from Swara!!!

Rahul : Please Bhai jaane de!!! My fault, I'm sorry!!!

Sanskar : Lucky just leave him!!!

Lakshya : No Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Lucky!!!...don't create any scene right now and you, see! Hogaya revenge complete!? Lakshya ne buri halat kardi hai teri, next time if you will do the same, I'm not going to leave you! Chal hatt!!!

Lakshya : But Sanskar...!?

Sanskar : Lakshya, relax! What he has done, just leave it! You have beaten him, gave him punishment, that's it na! Complaint letter pe sign karana hai tujhe!? Do you want to get suspended!?

Swara : O hello!? Tamasha khatam hogaya hai! Niklo!

Rahul's group left.

Ragini came and started beating Lakshya.

Lakshya : Ragini, what are you doing!? I'm still in pain!

Ragini : Oh! Now you remember pain!?...why you have done all this!? I'm just your friend, that you think, then why!? We have no relation, then why!?

Lakshya : Because I love you!!! I love you when I saw you first!!! I care for you!!! Can't you give me this much right!?

Swara : Ragini, Han bol de! This is your dream na!

Sanskar : Yes you can! My brother is not too bad OK!...chaho to mai hun! You can say I love you to me also, I don't mind!

Ragini : No!!!

Lakshya : No!!?

Ragini : I mean yes...no! I mean...Sanskar, no to you and yes, Lucky, to you!...I love you too!!!

They both hugged each other.

Song plays...tera hone laga hun...

Swara : Yayyy!!! You both are together!!! Yahooo!!!

Sanskar : Pagal ho gayi ho!? Khusi ka sadma lag gaya hai!?

Swara : Han!!! I'm so happy!!!

Sanskar smiled.

Riya : Chalo! Lakshya has finally got his true love!

Anushi : Ragini, he always talk about love, love and only love! Kahin tum pagal na ho jaao!

Ragini : Never!

Lakshya : Ouch!

Ragini : Come, I'll apply ointment on it!

Lakshya : OK!

They left hand in hand.

Swara : How cool they are looking together!

Sanskar : Hmm! They are...so, friends now, officially!?

Swara : No way!!! I don't want to regret after having a friendship with you!

Sanskar : Soch lo!? Nahi karogi, to zaroor regret karogi!

Swara : Tin tin!

Sanskar : Hnn!

Swara : Nothing!

Sanskar : You know what, I need a dictionary to understand your words!

Swara : I don't give any one this much important thing, and especially, to strangers!

Sanskar : I'm still a stranger, ok!

Swara : Ohoo! Jaao, ho jaao gussa! I'm neither Ragini nor Lakshya!

She turned back smiling and Sanskar pulled her immediately.

Song plays... manchala...

Sanskar : Will you come with me, to eat ice cream?! First friendship, first beautiful girl or...!

Swara : Ice cream pighal jaayegi tab tak!

She laughed aloud. Sanskar too.

Sanskar : So, you accept that we are friends now!?

Swara : Chalo!

They left smiling.

Will swasan too realize their love for each other?