Part 9

Sanskar was standing in front of his room when Sujata came there.

Suj : You are looking for the keys right!?

Sanskar : Hmm!

Suj : Have the keys, and I'm preparing your favorite food, only for you, come fast down!

Sanskar : Yes mom!

And she left.

As Sanskar opened the door and entered inside, his eyes got filled with tears.

Sanskar : People think I'm rude but I'm not! You know, how loving and caring I'm, I love you and only you! I can never forget you on anybody's wish, even not mine also! I love you to the moon and back!

And he opened up a drawer and touched the loveable things given by a loved one.

Sanskar : These will always remain precious for me!

And then he opened a drawer half, in which, a picture of a girl is kept but he suddenly closed it without opening it full.

After Sometime

Sanskar got refreshed and came down for having lunch.

Suj : Come fast and enjoy your tasty food!

Uttara : Bhai, you are lucky han! Otherwise...I had never got this privilege!

Sanskar : No Uttara, my sister is really lucky, not me!

Everyone got sad on listening this.

Adarsh : Chachi, can we also try this food!?

Suj : Of course, have it!

Ap : Where is Lakshya!?

Parineeta : You know him ma, he need 3 hours to change!!!

Ap : Yah!...Lakshya...come fast!!!

In Badi

Swaragini get inside.

Ragini : Swara, I'm fearing in telling the truth to dadi! I know her anger and dadaji... He will be saddened and papa...!

Swara : Shhh Ragini!!! You have created this whole situation and only you have to get out of it!

Ragini : So what more I can do!? Lakshya has told me that he loves to do partying, not marriage or girls! So how could I have agreed to marry him!? It is not fair right!?

Swara : I understand it but...do you not love him!?

Ragini : Wo...How could I Swara!? We have met today ok!

Swara : Ok, best of luck!

Ragini : Hmm.

And they move into their respective houses.

In Ragini's House

Ragini : Dadi...!

Dadi : Aa gayi laado! Have you met Lakshya!? And where's the jewellery and...!?

Ragini : I had denied for the marriage dadi!

Dadi : What!!!

Shekhar and dadaji, too got shocked.

Shekhar : Why Ragini!?

Dadaji : Are you mad!? That is such a big and rich family! They all are so good! You will live happy there!

Ragini : But I don't want to marry, I want to pursue my career in singing!

Dadi : No!!! I know you very well...you will never deny me or your dadaji! What had happened there!?...Something happened?!

Ragini : No dadi, Its only my wish!

Dadi : Laado, you have my swear, just tell me what had happened at the store?!

Ragini : Dadi...Lakshya...he don't want to marry! He love freedom, not relations! He don't want to spoil his or my life, so he denied and I too...!

And dadi grabbed phone from Ragini's hand and called Durga Prasad.

Ragini : Dadi...!

What will happen now?

Is it good for swaragini or bad?

What will be the affect of it on sanlak and swaragini?