Part 29

Everyone was running outside, shouting and crying.

Sanskar : O god!!! I've sent Swara in the kitchen to bring a cup of coffee for me!!!

Lakshya : Shit!!!

They both ran towards the kitchen.

In The Kitchen

Lakshya and Sanskar entered inside with great difficulty.

Lakshya : Swara!!! Swara!!!

Sanskar saw a hand coming from behind the table.

Sanskar : Lucky there!!!

He goes towards the table.

Lakshya : Ragini!!! Swara!!!

Swaragini stretched their hands towards Lakshya for help but he pulled Swara out and hugged her tightly.

Song plays...Bolna...

Lakshya : Thank god you are fine!!! I'm really lucky that you are safe!!! I don't know agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jata, so how I had survived?! I love you Swara!!!

Swara : I love you too Lakshya!!!

Ragini who was looking towards Lakshya with hopeful and teary eyes got shocked listening their love confession for each other.

Sanskar : Ragini!!!

He made her out.

Sanskar : Lucky, just move out before we all get injured!!!

Lakshya : Hmm!

Slowly, safely and carefully, they all came out of the ground.

Shomi : Shona!!! Are you OK!?...Ragini!!!

Swara : Ma, I'm all OK! Don't worry!... Rag...!

Ragini left the place without saying a word.

Dadi : Laado...!

They all were shocked seeing Ragini's weird behavior.

After Sometime

In Maheswari Mansion

Both the families were in the hall.

Dadi : Laado, what has happened to you!? You haven't uttered a single word after that blast!

Ragini goes near Swara and Lakshya and hold their hands.

Ragini : Swara, Lakshya, I want one answer only! Can you both give me that!?

Swara : Yes Ragini! Why are you saying like this!?

Ragini : Whatever you both have said in the kitchen to each other, that's all a lie na!?

Swara : Ragini, listen...!

Ragini : Tell me Swara!?

Swara : Ragini, I've got scared and nothing else! That's why, muh se nikal gaya!

Ragini : Swara, Itni badi baat aise hi nahi nikal jaati muh se! And Lakshya, You have saved Swara first, leaving me behind! Why?!

Lakshya : Yes! What you are thinking right now, that's all true! I love Swara! I had started loving her!!! When, how, why, I don't know! Everyone standing here knows it well that I've never craved for loving someone, its all not my business but Swara, how I had started feeling for her, I don't know but this feeling, its of more than a friend!

Swara : Lakshya!...you are just my friend, that's it!!!

Lakshya : Friend!? Really?! Swara, when I had saved you, there were tears in your eyes! You felt comfortable when I embraced you! You feel happy with me and I, with you! It isn't love!?