Part 31

Swara : Sa...San...Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : What happened Swara!? Why are you afraid of me?! I'm your only husband yaar!

Swara : Husband!!!...but...!?

Sanskar : Oh, sorry! Sorry! How you will no this!?...so my dear shona, I had married you and Lakshya and Ragini!

Swara pushed Sanskar aside.

Swara : What rubbish you are talking about!? Why are you joking?! Please go from here!!! Please!!!

Sanskar folded Swara's hand forcibly.

Sanskar : Its all not the rubbish OK!!! This is the only truth of your life!!! You have married me!!! You are my wife and I...I'm your dear husband!

Swara : But...!?

Sanskar : You know what...approaching you for the event contract, taking you at the Royal Heavens, helping you, befriending you, getting married to Ragini, its all my plan baby! Actually, I want to marry you! I'm rude but I'm not good! I'm so bad! So so bad!

Swara : Ouch!

And Sanskar leave her.

Swara : Why you have done all this!? I've not done wrong with you, then why!?

Sanskar : Why!?...come!!!

He took Swara near the drawer and showed her the photograph of a girl and all the precious things given by her.

Swara : This...pho...photo!!! This girl...ye...who's this!? This nupital chain...what...!?

Sanskar : You were asking me right that who is Kavita!? She is Kavita about whom you were asking me! She is dead and because of that Durga Prasad and Lakshya Maheswari!!!...I really love her Swara!!! She is my life!!! We were deeply in love from our college time! She was a Bengali like you but Durga Prasad, just because of his cheap mentality, I had losted her!!! He had warned me Swara that if I'll not broke up with her, he will kill her!!! For everyone, I had broken up but we still meet! We were going to marry because I knew! Once we get married, everyone will accept this relation! About this, I had only informed lucky! I trusted him a lot but he told Durga Prasad about my wedding! One fine day, when I was busy in making arrangements of my wedding with Kavita in the temple, Durga Prasad's men killed her!!! She died in my arms damn it!!! She died!!!

Swara : No!!! No...it...it can't happen!!! You should talk to Lakshya and Durga Prasad uncle! I know you are mistaken!

Sanskar : Seriously Swara!? Till now I'm mistaken!? O god, Just stop this drama! Yah, I have mistaken by trusting lucky, by believing that this is my family but they aren't!!!

Swara : San...Sanskar! I can understand your pain but what will you get by taking revenge!? In fact, you will lose them also who are with you!

Sanskar : O just shut up!!! I'll get peace of mind, peace to my soul by taking revenge of my Kavita! Actually you know what, I haven't any issue with you! I'm planning from 5 years! My target was Ragini yrr because she is marrying lucky but unfortunately he loves you! So you have became my target! I had married to give you pain, to hurt you! So that lucky will realize what it feels when you lost your loved one and by seeing him suffering, that Durga Prasad will suffer! I'm so happy today Swara!!!