Part 6

Swara and Sanskar leave for the lawn in the car.

In The Car

Sanskar plays a soothing music...humari adhuri kahaani...

Swara : What's this!? Sir, don't mind han, but...your music choice...its so boring!!!

Sanskar : Why!? What's bad in it!?

Swara : Sir, these type of songs...have you broken up with your girlfriend!? Or your wife has left you!? Is she dead?!

Sanskar stops the car immediately in the middle of the road.

Swara : What happened sir!? Why you have stopped the car!?

Sanskar : What's your problem han!? Can't you keep quiet!? And its none of your business to know either I've a girlfriend or not!!! Either I'm married or not!!! She has left me or left not, nothing!!!

Swara : Sorry sir, I'll be quiet!

And he starts driving again.

Swara (to herself) : He is too much dangerous! God please save me from him!

After Sometime

They reach to the Royal Heavens.

Inside

Swara and Sanskar were moving inspecting the place.

Swara : You know what sir, this place is so amazing!!! Fountains, pool, restaurant, everything!!! Uff!...I'm in love with this place!

Sanskar : Hmm.

Swara : Their hospitality is so wonderful!!! You know, our seminar will be successful!!! After all its here right!?

Sanskar : Hmm.

Swara : And sir...!

Sanskar : Chup kar jaa meri ma!!! I've came here several times, I know everything about this place!!!...Kahan fas gaya mai?!

Swara : So why today we are here!? I mean...you know everything about this place right?!

Sanskar : Hmm, I know but, we are here for managing everything!

Swara : But I'm handling it right!?

Sanskar : Paise bhi tumhi spent karogi, right?!

Swara : Sorry!

Sanskar : Fine! Now come, let's have two sips of coffee together!

Swara : Okk!

They move to the restaurant area.
Sanskar orders two mugs of coffee.

Swara : Sir, you know what, boys are so weak...phatoo hote hain sab!!!

Sanskar : You know what, girls are so boring! They don't look for anything  above makeup!

Swara : No sir, I mean to say, sab nahi kuch!

Sanskar : Me too!

Swara : By the way sir, you are looking that man who is standing near the pool!

Sanskar : Who!?

Swara : Sir that one, talking on the phone!

And swasan look into each others eyes.

Song plays...pal...

Sanskar : Hmm, that one! So what!?

Swara : Sir, I can go and kiss him!

Sanskar : And kya Mai jaan sakta hun kis khusi mei?!

Swara : To prove you that girls can look above makeup also!

Sanskar : Very funny! You girls don't have too guts to kiss a strange man!

Swara : Sir, not fair han! You are underestimating the power of a common woman!

Sanskar : I'm serious!!!

Swara : Fine, Just wait and watch!!!

Sanskar : When you'll get defeated,  then you will accept right!?...go!

Swara : Whatever!

And she goes.

The man was talking on the phone while Swara kissed her in one try. She was leaving before the man could turn to see who had kissed him, her leg slipped. She falls in the man's arms.

He is Lakshya Maheswari.

✔✔✔

Song plays... tose naina...

Sanskar : O god!!!...This idiot girl!!!

And he too goes near them.

Sanskar : Lakshya!!!

Ragini too comes there.

Ragini : Swara!!!

What is going to happen next???😱😱