Part 47

At Night

When Sanskar enters in his bedroom calling Swara,

Sanskar : Swara wo...Kavita!!! Tum...here...what are you looking at?!

Kavita : I'm really very lucky Sanskar that I had loved you! I've never thought that you still love me, that's why, see na, you have still kept my all belongings so preciously! I love you Sanskar! I really really love you!!!

She ran and hugged Sanskar.

Song plays...Tum se hi...

Swara sees all this and felt jealous on seeing Sanskar and Kavita's closeness. She ran into the guest room crying.

Sanskar moved back hesitantly.

Sanskar : Kavita...you...you must have got tired na!? So, you please sleep here, I'll sleep in the guest room!

Kavita : But Sanskar, how could...how mad I'm! We haven't married that day, so how could we sleep in one room?! But don't worry! Now I'm back na, we will soon get married again and live happy, forever!!!

Sanskar : Ka...Kavita, good night! We will talk tomorrow!

Kavita : Okk!

Sanskar left.

In Raglak's Room

Ragini was trying to apply ointment on her burnt hand when Lakshya sees this.

Ragini : Ahhh!!!

Lakshya : Give it to me!

Ragini : No Lakshya! Hum...hum kar lenge!

Lakshya : That I can see!

Ragini : But...!?

Lakshya started applying ointment on her wound.

Ragini : Lakshya, if you really care for me, if you can't see me in pain, then why this hate!? Can't you forgive me!? Can't we start afresh!?

Lakshya : Its done! I'm going in the balcony to sleep! Tum bhi so jaao!

He left.

Ragini : But Lakshya...!?

Song plays...ujde se lamho ko aas teri...

As Sanskar was going towards the guest room, he got struck to Annapurna.

Sanskar : Ma!...you haven't slept till now!?

Ap : Sanskar, Kavita has came back and you are married! What you have thought!?

Sanskar : What!?

Ap : This is the real life Sanskar! Now you love Swara but earlier you love Kavita! So what you have thought, when to tell her the truth about your marriage!? About your love!?

Sanskar : Not yet ma! I don't find it right to tell her now!

Ap : Jo bhi karna jaldi karna! Please never try to play with anyone's emotions again!

Sanskar : Hmm, don't worry!

He moves in the guest room and locked the door. As he turned back, he got shocked seeing Swara crying sitting down near a window.

Swara : Why I'm living here now!? And for whom!? Kavita is back, he loves her, now he don't need me! So why!?

Sanskar put his hand on her back. Swara got up suddenly swiping away her tears.

Swara : Tum...why are you here Han!? Go na! Just go to your Kavita and I'm thinking how she had let you come to me!? Why aren't you saying anything!? Bolo!!!