Part 41

6 Months Later

One new perception, one fresh thought, one act of surrender, one change of heart, one leap of faith, can change your life forever.

Swaragini has moved on in their lives for the people, they are wedding planners now but in actual, Swara is still lingering between truth and emotions while Ragini, in her love and betrayal.

In Maheswari mansion, everyone is looking very happy. House is fully decorated but there still exists a breeze of sadness. Sanskar is living with his guilt and his love for Swara. On the other hand, Lakshya has now became a drunkard after Ragini and Sanskar's betrayal.

How these broken hearts will mend up again? 💔💔💔

In Badi

Sharmishtha, Dadi, Dadaji and Shekhar were busy in the preparations of a wedding in Badi's verandah when Ragini came.

Shomi : Laado! See, how are the decorations!?

Ragini : Perfect ma!!! When you all will do it, how it could be bad!?

Sharmishtha smiled.

Ragini : Dadi, Dadaji, thank you! Thank you so much for forgiving me!!!

Dadaji : When you have realized your mistake, then who are we to punish you more but now try to make everything fine!

Ragini : Hmm...Papa...!

Shekhar : Misthi, I'm coming.

He moves out.

Dadi : Laado! Don't worry, everything will get fine soon...now go and wake up that sleeping beauty!

Ragini : Han!

She goes inside.

In Swaragini's Room

Ragini : Swara!!! Swara!!!...Get up yrr!!! Its 11 now!!! At 4, wedding will get start!...Get up fast!!!

Swara got up with a big smile.

Swara : Good morning bae!!!

Ragini : Good morning and madam, by the way, when you've slept at night!?

Swara : Why are you asking this!?

She picked up a photograph lying beside Swara.

Ragini : Because of this!!!

Swara : Rag...Ragini! Give it to me now!

Ragini : Why Swara!? One side you say that you hate Sanskar, you can't forget what he has done with you and at the other side, you keep his photo with you and cry whole night! Kaisa pyar hai ye!?

Swara : Enough my daily soap waali bahu!!!...Ragini, I'm happy and love! Never haan!...No way!!!

As she was going towards the bathroom, Ragini holds her hand.

Swara : Ragini, don't worry! Just like everyone has forgiven you, baba will also forgive you! Don't worry!

Ragini : Will you not think once about you!?

Swara : Ohoo! I don't want to get emotional now! Mera face kharaab ho jaayega, sorry!

And she moves in.

Ragini : I know Swara that you love Sanskar, then why this!?

In MM

Parineeta brings breakfast for all others at the dining table.

Dp : Annapurna, where are Sanskar and Lakshya!? Will they not take breakfast with us?!

Ap : You know it very well why they both are not here, then why you always ask the same question?!