Part 64

After Sometime

Swara moves in the library and when she was looking for the books, Sanskar pulled her behind a bookshelf.

Swara : What...!?

Sanskar : Shhh! I'm...!

Swara : What!?

Sanskar : You really mean what you've said yesterday!? Because...I've finally realized that we are not friends! We are much more than that! We are made for each other!

Swara : What are you saying!?

Sanskar : So you really don't remember anything!?

Swara : No!!! I don't remember I've said that I like you, I like when you touch me, hold me and when you are close to me!

Sanskar : Sach to tumne khud bol diya and what much left to deny!? You really like me! You like when I touch you, you like when I hold you! You like when I'm around you! Close to you, very close!

Swara was leaving but Sanskar holds her hand. He goes near her and kissed her. She ran out smiling.

Sanskar : Haaye!

Ragini and Lakshya came there laughing.

Ragini : How cute but Sanskar, if you will propose her like this, no chance at all Han!

Lakshya : Exactly!!! Pyar ki gadi...stop!!!

They continue to laugh while Sanskar left the library whispering,

Sanskar : Shut up!

After Sometime

When Swara was going to the classes, Sanskar came running from behind.

Sanskar : What's up!? Why are you giving me so much attitude today!?

Swara : My life, my choice!

Sanskar : Hmm! But...I want to take you out with me!

Swara : Hnn!

Sanskar : Will you!? Please, just for the sake of our first date! Please!?

Swara smiled.

Swara : What!?...OK, I will! Chalo!

Sanskar : Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

They both left crazily and madly.

Outside

As Swara was about to open the car's door, Sanskar opened it immediately.

Sanskar : Have your seat mam!

Swara : Thank you!

They both drove off.

In The Car

Swara : Where we are going Sanskar, at least tell na!?

Sanskar : Shhh! Its a surprise...especially for my love!

Swara : And who is that unlucky girl!?

Sanskar : Whom you don't know!

Swara : Right!

Finally they reach at a farmhouse.

After Coming Out Of The Car

Sanskar : Welcome to this beautiful farmhouse! I'd booked it for today, for our privacy!

He starts getting close to Swara.

Swara : So...let's go in! Come!

They move in. As they entered inside, Sanskar opened the door of a room.