Part 38

Next Morning

In Swasan's Room

Swara was still sleeping while Sanskar calls up a man, standing near a window.

On Call

Sanskar : Today, at 9, a girl will come driving a car and you...you have to hit her car with a truck! If she will die, its good and if not, that's also good!

Man : Hmm... But how I'll recognize her!?

Sanskar : I've sent you her photo! See it and work out!

He cuts the call.

After Sometime

Swara came down while every men of Maheswari family was busy working except Lakshya, who was not there in the hall.

Suj : Sun chori! Where is Ragini!? She hasn't attended pooja also?! And Lakshya too?!

Swara : Mom wo...!

Parineeta : Chachi ji! Why are you worrying so much!? Honge dono ek doosre ki baahon mei!

Swara : Hmm.

Ap : Swara, will you go and buy some materials written in this list?!

Swara : Sure badi ma, I will!

As she was leaving,

Uttara : Bhabhi, I also have to go to library, can you drop me there!?

Swara : Hmm, come!

Sanskar got up immediately.

Sanskar : No Uttara!!!

The focus is on him.

Adarsh : Relax Sanskar! She is only going to the library with Swara! Why are you reacting much!?

Sanskar : No!...I mean..Uttara, you just don't go now ok!

Uttara : But Bhai...!?

Sanskar : Please check out this file for me, Uske baad chali jaana!

Uttara : Ok!

Swara : So I'm leaving!

She left.

Dp : Sanskar, there's one important file in Lakshya's room, can you bring it?!

Ram : Bhaisa, I'll tell the servant to bring it! Why Sanskar!?

Dp : Ram, that's really an important file! It had important documents! Sanskar...!?

Sanskar : Hmm!

He moved towards Lakshya's Room.

In Raglak's Room

Lakshya was lying down on the bed, sleeping.

Sanskar : Ohoo! In which state you are lucky!...so sad na! What you have done with me, I'm doing the same with you now! That's why bro, kisi ne sahi hi kaha hai! Everyone has to pay for their sins in this life only and today Swara will die, like my Kavita has died because of you all! I've never wished to kill her, but I've to do it! Kya karun, majboori hai! I want to see you both father and son suffering from the same pain which I had suffered!

And as he opened the drawer and took out the file, something falls down from it.

Sanskar : What's this!?

He picked it up and got shocked looking at it.

Sanskar : Lucky...Bade papa...!!!...O god!!!...Swara!!!

He immediately tries to call back the man he has ordered to kill Swara but his call was unavailable.

Sanskar : God damn it!!! Why he isn't picking up my call!? Swa...!!!