Part 10

Dadi : Durga Prasad Ji, you have asked us for the proposal of Lakshya and Ragini's marriage, not we!!! You want my laado as your daughter in law, not us and today, when it is their roka, your son has denied!!! Are you all feeling shameless or not!? How you could deny at the last moment!?

Dp : No kaki sa, I think you are mistaken!

Dadi : Really!? So just go and ask your dumb son and remember it, if our name will get spoiled in this society, I'll not leave your family too!!!

And she cuts the call.

Ragini : Dad...!

Dadi : I'll see to you later!!!

Ragini went outside crying. She goes in Swara's house and hugged her.

Swara : Ragini!!!

Shomi : Ragini beta, what happened!? Why are you crying?!

Dida : Say something?! What happened!?

Ragini : Kaki, dida... Lakshya has denied to marry me because he don't like marriages! He thinks that this relation is a burden! So do I, because I don't want to marry him forcefully but when I had told this to Dadi, she called his father and got angry on him! I don't want him to marry me forcefully!

Swara : Ragini, Relax! Let me explain Dadi that there is no fault of yours in it and Lakshya, I'll talk to him! I'll explain him that you are too good! He must marry you!

Ragini : But Swara...!

Swara : I know you have started feeling for him; I have seen how happy you were for this marriage and now I'll not let anyone to spoil my  friend's happiness, Got it!?

Ragini : Swa...!

And Swara runs out.

In MM

Durga Prasad comes in shouting, with Ram.

Dp : Lakshya!!! Lakshya!!!

Adarsh : What happened papa!?

Dp : Lakshya!!! Come out!!!

Ap : What happened!? Why are you calling him like this!?

Dp : Lakshya!!!

Suj : Ke hua Ji?!

Ram : Shh!

And Lakshya came down in a hurry.

Lakshya : Papa...!

And Durga Prasad slapped him.

Lakshya : Papa...!

He slapped him again.

Lakshya : Papa what happened?! Why are you getting so angry on me?!

Dp : When I had asked you whether you had met that girl or not, you agreed!!! Then what had happened, why have you came back denying her for marriage?!

Lakshya : Pa...pa..!

Dp : What!?

Lakshya : Because I want to live my life on my terms and conditions!!! I don't want any relation like marriage in my life!!! I want to do outing with friends and late night partying and if I'll marry anyone, I want her to be modern, who looks life and this world in her own way! Not the one who lacks behind me and...!

Before he could complete his sentence, Durga Prasad beats him with belt.

Lakshya : Aahhhh!!!

Ap : What are you doing!? Please leave him!!!

Sanskar : Papa please...!

Dp : There's no right of you to interrupt in between...and Ram, punishment is same for all!!! 5 years back, Sanskar has done a mistake for which I had banished him from this house, and now Lakshya!!! He will also be punished for his wrong deeds!!!

Lakshya : Papa please stop!!!...Papa!!!

Adarsh : Papa please leave him!!! Please!!!

Ap : I beg you please let him go! I promise what you will say, he will do the same!...Please!!!

And he stopped.

Dp : Just get him convinced for this marriage!!! You know how much I've felt insulted today!? Those middle class people, that old woman, she had shouted on me because of Lakshya!!!

Lakshya : So why we are making relations with them!?

Dp : Just shut up!!!

And he left.

Ap : Lakshya!!!

And she hugged her crying.

Ap : Parineeta, bring the first aid box fast!!!

Parineeta : Hmm!

Sanskar : Lucky, that girl is Ragini right whom we had met today!?

Lakshya : Hmm!

Sanskar : Lucky...I think you should agree! She is good looking, well qualified, educated...I think you should marry her!

Ap : Lakshya! If you will not, your father will not leave you! Please agree to marry her! Just for my sake, Please?!

Lakshya : Hmm.

And he moves inside his room.

In Badi

Swara enters in Ragini's house.

Shekhar : What are you doing here!?

Swara : Uncle...!

Dadi : Just get out of my house right now!!!

Swara : I know Dadi, Ragini has denied for marriage! She has told me everything but...!

Shekhar : Just leave!!!

Swara : I can help you!!!

Dadi : We don't need your any help!

Dadaji : Shh!...say, how can you help us?!

Dadi : But...!?

Swara : Dadaji, Lakshya Maheswari, he is my school friend! I didn't know his family, yah but! I know him very well! He is really too good! He is a playboy but mature too! I will make him understand that Ragini is good for him! Please don't react much!

Dadaji : Dekh chori, we don't want this marriage to be happen forcefully but we too don't want to defame ourselves in the society and Ragini, who will marry her if this marriage will got broken!?

Swara : I know dadaji, that's why I'm promising you that Lakshya will only marry her!...I promise!

Dadaji : Hmm!

Dadi : Fine, help us out but don't try to get friendly with them or with us!

Swara : Hmm!

How will Swara make everything good?