Part 65

London, the capital of England and UK is a 21st century city with history stretching back to Roman times. One such history is going to unfold now!

Are you all ready?

A big mansion, like a palace of kings,

A lady was standing in a dark room turning the pages of a diary

Lawyer : 18 years mam, it's been 18 years now Neil Sen Gupta got died...!

Lady : No darling! Not died, he was mudered! I'd mudered him, his lovely wife!

The lady turned back and guess, who she is???

...Kavita...

Lawyer : Yes, but I haven't understood it till now that when you love him, then why you had killed him!?

Kavita : O God, you are such a fool! After destroying maheswari's, I've to hid somewhere to escape from the police, so I married Neil! I'd never loved him but I was behind his money, power and property! On our wedding night, I made it sure that I must conceive and after that, I killed him! Bad luck of his but what I can do?! It was written in his will that if he will die, his property will be transferred to his children when they will turn 20 and...!

Lawyer : Today's the day!!! His death anniversary and finally, it's all on their name!

Kavita : Yes! But see na, I'd killed Swara, Sanskar, Lakshya and Ragini, but Sanskar and Lakshya are back again, in the form of my children but they will not live more because they have to die again! Marenge nahi to fir property mujhe kaise dete jaayenge!?

They both laughed.

Just then, a servant came in running. He was looking extremely joyous.

Servant : Mam...!

Kavita throws the diary she was holding down.

Kavita : I'd told you many a times to knock before entering and...!!!

She got quite on looking sanlak.

Sanskar : Mom, relax! I've came back na, so all had got so much happy!