Part 19

At Night, In Badi

Sanskar was in Swara's room talking to Sujata on call.

Sanskar : Fine mom! You don't have a need to repeat this one line again and again!

Suj : You just be quiet OK!!! I know Bengali's very well, O god! Please save my son!

Sanskar : Mom!!!

While he was talking, Swara came and grabs phone from his hand.

Swara : Don't worry aunty! Today's menu is perfectly fine!!!...Fish, chicken, egg curry, non veg biryani...O my gosh!!!

Sanskar grabbed his phone from her hand.

Sanskar : Mom, She is mad! Don't take her seriously OK!

Suj : Take care of yourself Han!

Swara shouts from behind,

Swara : I'm here aunty, Don't worry!!!

Sanskar : Mom, Don't worry! I'll eat only veg food, I promise! She is mad!

Suj : But...!

Sanskar : Bye, Love you!

He cuts the call and Swara bursts out in laughter.

Sanskar : Tumhe zyada hasi aa rahi hai!?...hehehe...!

Swara : Actually, Your mom! I love to tease her!!! She is such a big cartoon!!!

Sanskar : Hey, she is my mom OK!

Swara : But not mine!

She got up on the bed laughing in the attempt to save herself from Sanskar.
Sanskar ran behind her and they fall down on the bed in each others arms.

Song plays...Pal...

Sanskar : Wo...!

Swara laughed again.

Swara : Your face is looking like your mom...Cartoon!!!

As she got up and was leaving in a hurry, Sanskar pulled her towards himself and she again fall down on Sanskar's chest.

Swara shouted " Dida!!!!!!!!!"

In Ragini's House

Lakshya was on the terrace talking to himself.

Lakshya : This is the right time to tell Ragini everything! I can't wait much! I have to tell her that I don't want to marry her! Even, I don't want to marry anyone! I just love my freedom, and nothing else!

He starts practicing for it when Ragini comes and she started laughing.

Lakshya : Rag...Ragini!

Ragini : What were you doing Lakshya!?...sorry!

Lakshya : No its OK! You are here!?

Ragini : Yah, I'm here to call you for dinner! Everyone is waiting for you downside, come!

As she turned back after saying this, Lakshya holds her hand. Ragini felt shy and was smiling.

Lakshya : Actually, I want to say something!

Ragini : Hmm!

Lakshya : Ragini, wo...I want to say that...!

Before he could say, Dadi came.

Dadi : Ohoo, please continue your talks later! Firstly come and have dinner!

Ragini : Hmm!

She left.

Lakshya : O god!!!

Dadi : Come!?

Lakshya : Hmm.

They all left.