Part 32

Next Morning

Adarsh, Durga Prasad and Ram were in the garden.

Ram : Adarsh, why you don't do jogging like Lakshya!?

Adarsh : Chachu, jogging aapko hi Mubarak ho! I'm happy with the meditation!...by the way, where are the newly wedded couples?!

Dp : As usual, they are still sleeping! Both the brothers are same, they'll put alarm of 6 but will wake up at 11!

Adarsh : Yah! By the way dad, jo bhi hua, I think, this changing of brides is good! I mean...Swara is the one who can change Sanskar and Ragini, she can change Lakshya!

Ram : So to hai! Now I only wish, they all four will accept the reality!

Dp : Hmm!

Uttara comes out.

Uttara : Bade papa, papa, bhaiyya, please come for pooja! Everyone is waiting for you!

Adarsh : Chal, Finally! I'll get breakfast!

They all move inside.

In Swasan's Room

Swasan were still sleeping when alarm rang. Swara woke up.

Swara : O god!!! Alarm lagayenge 2 baje ka or uthenge 10 baje!!! Idiot!!!

Alarm clock was on the left side of the bed on the table where Sanskar was sleeping. She closed the alarm while sitting on the bed but in turn, falls on Sanskar.

Song plays...maana ki hum yaar nahi...

Just then, her phone rang. She picked up the call.

On Call

Shomi : Good morning Shona! How are you!?

Swara : I'm all good ma and how's everyone there?!

Shomi : Everyone is really good here and where is Lakshya!? You both have woke up na!? Or were still sleeping!?

Swara comes into her senses when Sharmishtha asks this question.

Swara : Ma wo...everyone is calling me for pooja down! Bye!

She cuts the call. As she turned back,

Sanskar : So, Why you haven't told your mother the truth?! Not now so...when will you tell her!?

Swara : You don't have a need to care about it! When I will want, I'll tell her!

Sanskar : Your wish!

Sanskar starts taking out his clothes from the cupboard while Swara starts searching for her suitcase.

Swara : Where's my suitcase Han!? I know you have hid it somewhere! Tell me where it is!?

Sanskar : Relax biwi Ji! I haven't denied that I had hid it somewhere...oops! Mai use bathroom mei rakhe bhool gaya!

Swara : Bathroom!!!

She got inside the bathroom. She got shocked on seeing her suitcase open and with all clothes getting wet under the shower.

Swara : My clothes...Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Its not my fault! I had told you everything yesterday and that's your choice to stay with me!...So ab jhelo!

Swara : Mana karti to jaane dete kya mujhe!?

Sanskar : No way!...but...its your fault!

Swara : Hnn!

Sanskar : Now get out! I've to get refresh!

Swara : But...!?

Sanskar pushed Swara out holding her hand.

After Sometime