Part 28

Next Morning

Swara and Lakshya were still sleeping when whole maheswari family gathers down for worshipping god.

Uttara : Swara Di!!! Lakshya bhai!!!

Everybody got shocked on seeing them together, sleeping in the kitchen.

Suj : Swara!!!

She moves in and came back with a bucket full of water. She throws the bucket down after throwing water on Swara and Lakshya.

They both got up shockingly.

Lakshya : Chachi!!! Ma!!!...what is this!?

Dp : What is going here in the kitchen Lakshya?! What this girl is doing here!?

Ap : Your papa is asking you something Lakshya!!! Reply to it!!!

Swara : Uncle actually...!

Dp : Aee ladki!!! I'm not talking to you right now!!! Lakshya!!!...reply me!!! What this girl is doing here!?

Swara : But I want to uncle!!! There's no fault of Lakshya in it!

Lakshya : Swara...!

Swara : No Lakshya!!! Everything should be get clarified now!!!...so uncle, I've came here to tell him that Ragini is crying because she thinks that she had broken this marriage but actually, Lakshya has never loved her! He must tell the truth to Ragini! You all were down so...!

Dp : Oh, so this is the matter!...earlier, my son don't want to marry your so called sister and don't worry, now I too don't want that! Just go and tell your sarcastic family that its all over now! Just leave!!!

Swara : No uncle! Its not all over just because my baba loves a Bengali women! Uncle, to be a Bengali is not a crime! We all are humans and worship the same god! Then why!? why this society looks us differently!Why they consider you upper caste and us, as lower! Uncle, you are rich and educated, but in fact, you are dumb! You all have poor and cheap mentality! If you don't want to mend everything, its fine! I'll not force you as I too don't want my sister to be the part of this ridiculous family where caste is more important than love and relations!

As she turned back and was leaving,

Dp : Wait a minute Swara!

When she turned back, she got shocked looking Durga Prasad standing in front of her, folding his hands.

Swara : Uncle! I had not said all this to give you lectures or ask you for forgiveness from me! I just want to tell you what is right!

Dp : I'm really sorry beta! I had got  lost in this name, fame, caste and all that I had never seen love above it but thanks to you now! You have opened my eyes! I'm really sorry!

Swara : No uncle!

Ap : He is right Swara! In fact, we all believe this fact only! Thankfully, today you had made us correct!

Ram : Ab thaare ko jab bhi humare ghar aana hai, khusi se aa! We have no problem from you or your family!

Suj : But...please! Stop eating non veg Han!

Everyone laughed.

Dp : We will soon come to your house to ask for Ragini's hand again!

Swara : You all are welcomed uncle! Now, I'm really contented and satisfied that everything is perfect!!!

Parineeta : Actually, we all!!!

Swara : I think I should leave! God knows, How Ragini is handling everything over there!?

Sanskar : You can but meet me tomorrow for the seminar!

Swara : Sure!

She left.

Outside

Swara was going when Lakshya shouted from behind.

Lakshya : Swara!!!

Swara : Hmm!

Lakshya : Thank you for everything! What we haven't been able to do in these many years, you have done that today! Thank you so much!!!

Swara : Oye, just chill OK and I'm your true friend! Help to karni thi na!

Lakshya : Friend?!

Swara : Yah! Kahin pyar to nahi ho gaya mujhse!?

Lakshya went unanswered inside.

After Sometime

Swara reaches in badi and she got shocked looking whole badi decorated. It seems like some wedding has ended just now. She entered inside her house.

Swara : Ma!!! Ma!!! Dida!!!

But they both were no where to be found.

She then moved in Ragini's house and got shocked looking Shemistha married.

Swara : What!!! You both have married and haven't waited for me!!! O god!!!...Ragini, why you haven't called me?!

Ragini : How could I Swara!? Just check out your phone! Its switched off!!!

Dida : Pandit Ji has told Parvati that this is the auspicious time for Shekhar and Shomi to get married and you...!

Shekhar : So, have you slept peacefully at those Maheswari's house?!

Swara : Baba...!

Ragini : I'm sorry Swara! I had tried much to hide everything but you know, I can't lie so...!

Swara : Its OK and baba, ma, I'm sorry everyone! I have gone there to solve up everything and sab kuch accha hua!!! Durga Prasad uncle and his family, they all are really feeling guilty and soon they all will come for Lakshya and Ragini's wedding!!!

Dadaji : Na chori, nothing will get right now! I'll not let my Ragini marry their son again!...No way!!!

Shekhar : Have you forgotten Swara they had insulted you at every moment!? Your mother and all of us?! We can't forgive them!

Swara : Ma...!?

Shomi : Shekhar, please try to understand! We all had made mistakes but now we all are together right!? You also have hated Shona much but now, you love her more than that! So why not they!? We should also give them one chance! At least one!?

Swara : Yah! Everything is going right now so just make it perfect na!!! Baba, Dadi, please!?

Shekhar : Ok!

Swara : Yayyy!!!!

They all have a group hug.

Song plays...swaragini title track...

💕💕💕

The next scene starts from the seminar event at Royal Heavens.

There was chaos all around. Whole Maheswari and Gadodiya family was busy in talking. Everyone was really happy.

Sanskar : Swara, can you get me a cup of coffee!?

Swara : Sure!

She moved in the kitchen of the garden.

In The Kitchen

Swara : Please give me a cup of cappuccino!

Waiter : Mam, I've to serve the drinks to the guests outside, so...!

Swara : Yah, that's more important! Go, I'll make it by myself!

Waiter : Hmm!

He moved out while Ragini enters.

Ragini : Everyone is out Swara! What are you doing here alone!?

Swara : Ragini, actually Sanskar want a cup of coffee and every waiter is busy with the guests, so I'm making it!

Ragini : Oh!

As she lighted up the gas stove,

🔥💣💥💣

Encounter Lakshya proposal to Swara and how Swaragini's life will change in the next part.