Part 33

Swara was going when Sujata called her.

Suj : Swara, please go and give this breakfast to Sanskar!

Swara : Jabse hum mile hain, tabse juice, coffee or breakfast hi to kar rahi hun mai!!!

Suj : Ke!?

Swara : Nothing mom, I'll give him!

Suj : Hmm!

She left.

In The Study Room

Sanskar was working on laptop when Swara came inside.

Swara : Here's your breakfast my dear hubby!

Sanskar : So what I should do!? Should I dance or to jump that...oh! My dear wifey! My dear Swara has brought breakfast for me!? Stupid!...and forget all this! How dare you to wear my Kavita's dress!? I haven't gave you any right!!! Neither of being my wife nor to touch my things!!!

Swara : So what!? I'm also not dying to wear your Kavita's dress and now, It's all your fault! You have kept my suitcase under the shower, just because of you my dress got burnt, so ab tum jhelo!!!

Sanskar goes near her, took the coffee mug and throws it on Swara's dress.

Swara : Sanskar ye...!?

Sanskar : Now just go and change your dress! And yah, Give me back this dress in 10 minutes! Just leave!!!

Swara moves out.

After 10 Minutes

She came back and gave the dress to Sanskar. Sanskar hold it and burnt it with the lighter.

Swara : San...!

Sanskar : Hope you will remember now that you don't have any rights on me! You are the daughter in law of this house, not my wife!

He left.

Tears start flowing down from Swara's eyes.

Swara : Sanskar, you hate me, this family to this extent that you have burned the dress of that person whom you love the most, more than your own life!

Outside The MM

Lakshya was opening the door of his car as Ragini came out.

Ragini : Lakshya, wo...we also have to go to Badi for pagfera so...!?

Lakshya : Hmm...you just go and change, I'm coming!

Ragini : Ohk!

And she ran inside smiling.

After Sometime

Lakshya was standing near the staircase when Swara came downside.

Swara : Lakshya wo...!

Lakshya : Ragini, come down fast yrr!!! We're getting late!!!

Swara : Lakshya, I know you are ignoring me but please let me clarify everything! Please listen to me once!

Lakshya : Do you really think I'll listen to you now?!

Swara : Please! Please listen to me! I know you are hurt by my that statement but...!

Sanskar came running.

Sanskar : Let's go baby! Apne devar se baad mei baat karna okk! Come, come!

And he took Swara outside.

Lakshya : Oh god!!! I'm the only mad person who always think that you aren't wrong but you can never change!!!

Ragini : Lakshya, chalein?!