Part 36

Swara : Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Hmm, me! I've seen you there listening mine and Ragini's conversation!

Swara : Good! Thankfully, you have seen me!

Sanskar :  But what were you going to do baby!? This isn't right na!?

Swara : Don't touch me!!! I know that you were not alone in all this whole game plan!!! Ragini was too involved in it with you and you can't stop me to tell the truth to Lakshya, to everyone!!!

Sanskar : You really want to tell na, so tell but you will tell, when I'll let you go from here!

Swara : You can't stop me at any cost!!! Today, I myself will tell the truth of you both to everyone!!! Everyone!!!

Sanskar holds both her hands.

Sanskar : Bohot shock haina sabko sach batane ka! Poora kar lena apna ye shock bhi but you know what, mera bhi ek shock hai, badla badla khelne ka! Till now I was controlling myself not to hurt you much but now you are forcing me to do it with you! I won't let you spoil my whole plan! I can't let you tell my or Ragini's truth to anyone!...sorry biwi ji!

And he pushed her on the bed.

Swara : Sanskar!!! What are you doing!?

Sanskar : You really think na that I'm a Casanova!? Ab Casanova banke dikhata hun tumhe mai!

And he removed all his clothes.

Swara : San...Sanskar please let me go!!! San...!!!

Sanskar : Why are you getting afraid of me jaan!? I'm your husband and mujhse kaisi sharam!?

Swara : Sanskar don't get close to me!!! San...!!!

Sanskar : Awww!

And he forcibly removed all her clothes and got intimated with her.

Swara : Sanskar!!!

After Sometime

Swara was seen sitting on bed, covered with a blanket, crying. Sanskar wore his shirt and was leaving while whispering,

Sanskar : Sach batana hai! Now go and tell everyone the whole truth! What I had done, what your so called sister has done and most importantly! What has happened with you today! Shayad ab kabhi himmat nahi karogi mere against jaane ki!!!

He left.

In Raglak's Room

Ragini : Lakshya, why you have broke into fight with Sanskar?! You both  brothers are same, both have the topmost anger!

And she started applying ointment on Lakshya's wounds.

Lakshya : Ouch!...Ragini, I'm injured!!!

Ragini : When you were fighting, then you haven't realized this pain and now, ughh Lakshya!!!

Lakshya look into her eyes as she was applying ointment.

Song plays...moh moh ke dhaage...

Ragini : Let me bring turmeric milk for you!...Wait!

As she moved out, she got struck with Sanskar in between who was leaving in anger.

Ragini : Sanskar, where are you going in such anger!?

Sanskar : Nothing much! Now just get happy! Your bloody sister will not tell your or mine truth to anyone! Get relaxed OK!

Ragini : But what have you done!?

Sanskar : Go and see it by yourself!

He left.

As Ragini moved in Swasan's room, she got shocked on looking Swara in that state. Swara was sitting like a helpless girl.

Ragini : Swara!!!

She ran and hugged her. Swara pushed her aside.

Ragini : Swa...!

But she moved in the bathroom senselessly, unanswered.

In Bathroom

Swara sat down under the shower crying.

Swara : Aaaaaaaa!!!! Why you have done this to me!? Why!? I thought you are a good person but you are a devil!!! You are a devil!!!...ma!!! Papa!!!... No Swara! You can't get weak like this! No!!!...you were trying to change him na! Yes I will!!! Ab tumhari Hi bhaasha mei tumhe sudharungi mai!!! Mr. Sanskar Maheswari, what you have done today, I'll punish you for that!!! Now I'll tell you the real meaning of revenge and punishment!!!...Ragini! Atleast please! You just now tell me about you yourself! Please! I'm still waiting to get back my sister! Please!!!

In Karma Group Of Industries

Sanskar was sitting in his cabin thinking about what he has done today with Swara. He break all the things kept in his cabin.

Sanskar : How could I?! How could I!? There's no fault of her in it and after knowing all this that she is innocent, I'm punishing her and for what... The thing she hasn't done!!! Why I'm loosing myself in my revenge!? I'm not like this, she is innocent and...how could I!? How could I do this...!!!

Song plays...dilbara...

Thoughts of his and Swara's cute moments start coming into his mind.

Sanskar : No!!! I can't forget Kavita!!! Yah, everyone is wrong!!! Lucky is wrong!!! I don't love Swara!!! Its only my concern for her but...concern! When I myself hate her the most!? No!!! I just hate her!!! I just hate her!!!

Let's see what new turn will their lives take now?