Part 70

Sanskar and Lakshya peeps into their room and suddenly then, Kavita too enters, all scared and afraid.

Kavita : Sanskar!!! Lakshya!!!

Sanskar who was acting to sleep, got up.

Sanskar : What happened mom!? Why are you looking so much afraid!?

Lakshya : Mom, have you seen a ghost!?

Kavita : Yes, yes I've seen a ghost!!! Swara, Ragini, your and Lakshya's ghost I've seen!!!

Sanskar : Lucky stop it!!! Mom relax, there do not exist anything like ghost and if it is, then of those who died! We all are alive na, so chill!

Kavita : Just shut up!!! I'm saying na that I've seen the ghost, they have came back to kill me!!! To protect their children!!!

Lakshya : Mom...!

She fainted.

After Sometime

As Kavita opened her eyes,

Kavita : Aaaaaa!!!... Sanskar, Swa... Swara!!!

Sanskar : Mom here is no one!

Kavita : Aree I can see them, you...Lakshya!!! Ragini, you can see her na!?

Lakshya : Sorry mom but I think you are much scared right now that you are seeing their ghost everywhere!

Kavita : You all are mad not I'm!!! They will kill me!!! I'll die soon!!!

Sanskar : Mom, I've listened that ghosts only trouble them who have to take their revenge so... !?

Kavita : Yah so I had killed them na!!! I'd killed Swara, Sanskar, Lakshya and Ragini 18 years ago!!! That cheap Swara and Ragini are their daughters na!!! You both have came back to kill me, to revenge upon me, to complete your incomplete love story!!!

Lakshya : Then dad's ghost must also trouble you!

Kavita : Neil, no!!! Sorry, Neil I'm sorry!!! I don't want to kill you but I'd only because you have written your will in the name of these two and these are my old enemies, please don't trouble me, please!!!

A voice comes from behind,

Man : No one will trouble you now Kavita ji! Now you will rest in peace when after committing so many crimes, you will be hanged on to death!

He was the inspector who was called by the maheswari family members.

Kavita came into her senses.

Kavita : You all...!?

Sanskar : I just feel shame on calling you my mom!!! 18 years ago, you killed their parents, then my dad also!!!

Kavita : No Sanskar, what they all had told you, it's all a lie!!! Trust your mother Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : I could but if you are! I remember everything now, what you have done, everything!!!

Lakshya : And please don't expect anything from me at least! Not at all! You deserve only this!!!

Swara goes near Kavita and slapped her.

Swara : O!!! Sorry, you will kill me now, O god!!! Kavita, 18 years ago, you've killed my parents, but now  what will you do!? Tum to ab kahin ki nahi rahi!

Ragini : You've sweared to kill all of them, to come back, you've done that! Our parents have also sweared something before death, and now we are here to punish you!!!

Sanskar : Please take her away inspector! Punish her the worst for the murder of many many innocent people!

Inspector : Chalo!!!

They took Kavita away with them.

Dp : Finally, everything has resolved now! My children, my Swara, Sanskar, Lakshya and Ragini have got justice!... You too also!

Ap : Now this is our happy complete yet incomplete family!

Suj : Jiji, who is not here, we all are sad for them but who are, just celebrate and make them also feel happy!

Ram : Hmm!

They all had a group hug.

Song play...Swaragini title track...

After Some Days,

In Kolkata, In MM

Maheswari family has shifted to their old house. Today is Swasan and Raglak's marriage. Swara and Ragini, both came down with a big smile on their face and got married to Sanskar and Lakshya, respectively.

 Swara and Ragini, both came down with a big smile on their face and got married to Sanskar and Lakshya, respectively

Ap : Come and take blessings of your parents!

All four went near swasan and raglak's photos and took their blessings.

Swara : We have got justice ma! I'm so happy today and I wish, aap sab bhi hote na to...!

Ragini : No problem if you are not here with us but please always keep giving us your blessings!

At Night

Everyone took Swara, Ragini, Sanskar and Lakshya to swasan and raglak's room.

Sanskar : This room...!?

Ram : Maare Swara or Sanskar ka hai, but from today, it's both of you! Please make new memories of your life here!

Ap : Lakshya, Ragini...Come with me!

They both went with Annapurna.

In Swasan's Room

Swara : I'm so so happy today Sanskar!!!

Sanskar pulled her towards him.

Sanskar : I've promised you na that we will be together forever!

Swara : Hmm! And finally we are, after crossing so many hurdles!!!

They both hugged each other.

In Raglak's Room

Ragini : My ma and papa's room!!!

Dp : You both now just have rest...come everyone!

They all left.

Lakshya : Finally we are one, jo Kahaani us janam nahi poori ho paayi, aaj hogi!

Ragini : Lakshya...!

Song plays... Moh moh ke dhaage...

Swasan and raglak both got intimate.

Happy Ending 🥂💛