Part 30

Sanskar : Yah, its me!

Ragini : Sanskar, you!!! I mean...why you want to help me!? I mean...Lakshya is your brother and...!

Sanskar : And I've to take my revenge, that's why I'm doing all this!!!

Ragini : Revenge!!! Which revenge you want to take Sanskar!?

Sanskar : Actually Ragini, once I'd loved a bengali girl Kavita but as you know that what was the mentality of this family regarding caste, bade papa didn't allowed us to live happily! He had killed my Kavita!!! Lucky killed my Kavita!!!

Ragini : No it...it can't happen!!! I mean...!

Sanskar : Listen Ragini, it has happened and now I'm not going to leave that Durga Prasad and Lakshya for this!!! They have to pay for their deeds and don't worry, I'm not going to kill them like what they'd done with my Kavita! You will get you love back, you will live happy with Lakshya but I just want to see him suffer, and seeing him that Durga Prasad Maheswari will suffer!!!

Ragini : And at that time, I will become Lakshya's strength!

Sanskar : Exactly that's my plan!!! Tomorrow, we will bring both the families together and will tell them that we both want to marry each other but on the wedding day, actually you will marry Lakshya and I will marry Swara! I want to see Lakshya going through the same pain of which I'd gone through! I want to make him realize how it feels when your love, your life, your soul gets separated from you! I want to see that Durga Prasad suffering like my parents had suffered for years for me!...I'm sorry Swara, I know you're not at fault, but what I can do more, I've to take my revenge and for that, I'm ready to destroy anyone's life!!!

Ragini : Sanskar, but please don't hurt Swara, Lakshya or Durga Prasad uncle in your revenge much!

Sanskar : I just want your help Ragini! You will get your love back and rest what I've to do with Swara or with those two bloody men, I'll see to it!

Ragini : Ok I'm ready! I'm with you in this plan!...I'm sorry Swara, I know you're my sister, I know I'm being selfish in my love but you've always known that how much I'd loved Lakshya, but still you've snatched him from me! I've to do this, and I will do this to get my love back!!! Jo mera hai, use mai cheen lungi!!! I can't be mahaan more!!!

Sanskar : Good!

He smirked.

Next Morning

In Gadodiya House

Dp : Sanskar, why you've brought the whole family here!?

Ragini : Actually uncle, we both had decided that we should get married with each other!

Shekhar : What!!!

Sanskar : Yah uncle, me and Ragini, we both are broken from inside! We'd thought much about it and finally reached to the conclusion that we should get married! We can be each other's support system, we can heal each other and most important, we're friends! Pyaar to shaadi ke baad bhi ho jaayega!

Shomi : Laado, no one is forcing you here! Do you really want this to happen!?

Ragini : Haan ma, its my own decision!

Dp : So when both the children are ready, I don't find any problem with this alliance! Ram, Sujata...!?

Ram : Na, na baisa, we also don't have any problem with this alliance!

Dp : Ok fine then, Sanskar and Ragini's marriage will also be done in the same pavilion after one month!

Everybody got happy listening this and they celebrated.