Part 49

Kavita : Bade papa, I want Sanskar and Swara to get engaged tomorrow and I'll do all the preparations by myself! So...can I!?

Dp : Sure beta and we all don't have any problem with it!

Swara and Sanskar got happy on listening this.

Sanskar : Now just get ready to be Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheswari biwi ji!

Swara : I'm patidev!

And they both hugged each other.

At Night

In Swasan's Room

Swara : I'm so so excited that I can't even express my feelings to you Sanskar!!!

Sanskar : Actually!!! We have never thought that we will fall in love this way, a very unique, totally different!!!

Swara : Yah!

While they were talking, Ragini enters.

Ragini : Swara!!! Sanskar!!!

Swara : What happened Ragini!? Why are you so much tensed!?

Ragini : Swara wo Lakshya...!

Sanskar : What had happened to lucky!? Ragini I'm asking something, what...!?

Ragini : I was calling to Lakshya from so long and...!

FB STARTS

Ragini was calling Lakshya desperately.

Ragini : Where are you Lakshya!? At least please pick up my call!!!

Suddenly, Lakshya called her back.

On Call

Ragini : Lakshya!!! What's this!? I'm calling you from so long and you...where are you!?

Lakshya : I'm sorry Ragini! Please take care of my family! Bye!

Ragini : Lakshya, what are you saying!?

Lakshya : I'm going to die Ragini!!! Everything has finished now!!! Everything!!! Sanskar got Swara, Swara got her true love, you have succeeded in achieving me but me, I'm left all alone!!! I can't live like this!!! I'm sorry!!!

Ragini : Lakshya...!!!!

Lakshya : Good bye!

And he cuts the call.

Ragini : Lak...Lakshya...hello...Lakshya!!!

And she ran out of the room.

FB ENDS

Sanskar : Is lucky mad!?...Ragini, don't worry! I'm going to search for him!

He goes out in a hurry.

Swara : Ragini, don't worry! Lakshya will be safe and dekhna, he will come back home safely!

Ragini : Hmm.

On The Road

Sanskar was searching for Lakshya on the streets. To his surprise, he saw Lakshya's car going towards a cliff at a fast speed.

Sanskar : Lucky!!!...where he is going!?

He too followed him by car. He got shocked when Lakshya's car got struck to a truck but Lakshya was hanging on the branch of a tree.

Sanskar : Lucky, thank God you are safe!!! Give me your hand!!! I promise you I'll not let you happen anything!!!

Lakshya : No!!! You just go from here!!! Tu ja!!!

Sanskar : O just shut up!!! Ek kaan ke neeche lagaunga!!!...Give me your hand!!!

Lakshya : I'll not!!! Just leave!!!

Sanskar : Tu...!!!

He pulled him on the road.

Lakshya : What!? Why you have came here!?

And Sanskar starts beating him and shouting at him.

Sanskar : Have you gone mad!? Idiot!!! Beshaq, its your life but we also have rights on you, on your life!!! Before dying, have you once thought about ma and papa!? How they will live without you!? And me!? How I'll live without you!? Ragini, sorry bolke marna easy hai but have you thought, at least once about her love!? I know what has happened with you, that's all wrong but now, me and Swara are together na, so can't you think about your relationship with Ragini for once!? Bewakoof!!!

Lakshya : I'm sorry!

Sanskar : Sorry!? You always say na that I'm 6 months older than you, so shouting on you, beating you, its all my right OK!!! I will never let you do all this and for whom!? Swara! Lucky, she don't love you! We love each other and why are you dying for the girl who don't love you!!! If you will live with the past, present or future ka kya!?

Lakshya : Sorry na!? Now please be quite!...Shh!!

Sanskar : Hmm! I'm giving lectures right!?

Lakshya : Thankfully!!! Tujhe akal to aayi!

Sanskar : You...!!!

Lakshya : Chal aa ja abhi!

And they hugged each other.

After Sometime

In Swasan's Room

Swara : Ragini, please calm down! Lakshya and Sanskar will come back!

Ragini : Where is Sanskar, Swara!?

And sanlak enters.

Sanskar : We are here saali Ji!!!

Ragini : Lakshya!!!

She ran and hugged him.

Song plays...moh moh ke dhaage...

Ragini : What were you saying on the call!? Lakshya, I would have died if you have taken this step!!! Why!?

Lakshya : I'm sorry!

Ragini : Aap...!

Lakshya : Ragini, I'm really sorry! Sanskar is right actually! Swara, I was dying for you but marne ke baad bhi tum meri nahi hoti and how!? Ragini meri jholi mei bhagwaan ne jo di hai!

Swara : Haww!...Ragini!!!

Ragini : Hmm! I can see it!

Lakshya : But seriously, sorry! Ragini, now I really want to move on with you, and this time, no joke but Swara, tera peecha, I'll leave never!

Ragini : I love you Lakshya!!! Thank you so much!!!

Swara : Mai apna peecha chorne hi nahi dungi aapko devar sa!

And they all laughed and had a group hug.

Song plays...swaragini title track...

Will they be happy forever?