Season 1

Hey guys, its "SupItsMark" and we are back to my 4th story here which is called "2AM Feels" which is a comedy/romantic and another lgbtq+ themed story about a boy trying to find his own comfort space and a comfort buddy online but what he doesn't know is, the person he talks to is somebody he knows and it could cause a big conflict if that secret was out. Are you ready to find out what conflict??? Who are the casts anyway?? Here are they....

Martin Robinsons - Mark

Martin is one very bubbly teenager. He is loved by all and is moderately popular in their school. Despite of being popular, he can't avoid being hated sometimes and some jocks bullies him because of his sexuality. Because of his rollercoaster life, he tries to find a separate world where life is just lowkey and chill and he finds that by meeting somebody.

Caliber Lyndon - Brandon

Caliber is one handsome jock of the school. He is the boyfriend of one of Martin's close girl bestfriends named Tori and even though him and Martin are such important to Tori, Caliber often bullies and teases Martin but the thing is, Martin always fights back.

Jayson Pryce - Sebastian

Jayson Pryce is one of the smartest and one of the most talented students of the school and he is also filthy popular for that. Him and Martin never hanged out before but once they met each other, they have become close so easily. He is also known to be an amazing photographer.

Tori Michaels - Emily

Tori might not be a childhood bestie of Martin but they incredibly became friends because they have the same personalities. Tori has been always the most caring friend of Martin and she always try to stop his boyfriend from bullying Martin.

Cleo Demetria - Jenna

Cleo has been one of the 3 main best friends of Martin and she has been the one assigned by Martin's parents to look after Martin since they must move away to study in a good university for their Senior High School which they are currently in. Despite of being the closest one, she has been the most jealous when Tori and Martin are together.

Trenton Avila - Chester

Trenton is another childhood best friend of Martin, he is one of the most quiet persons ever especially when they are in a public place and he happens to be the most attractive of them all and everyone around him thinks he is cute while his best friend, Martin is the handsome one.

Reese Aulrad - Janelle

Reese has been the most overprotective best friends of Martin even though she is the youngest of them. She knows how Cleo is so much jealous of Tori being around Martin and she struggles not to say anything because she is a talkative person. She is a girl nobody can mess with.

Cedrick Elgort - Payton

Cedrick is one of Caliber's best friends. He is also a jock but he doesn't bully Martin unlike Caliber. In fact, he is the one who convinces Caliber to be friends with Martin but it doesn't work all the time.

Prescott Reyes - Jerome

Prescott is another jock best friend of Caliber but he is the youngest of the 3 jock best friends. Just like Caliber, he is a funny and a bully type of guy but he loves to make fun of everyone especially the girls.

Uno Hidalgo - Joshua

He is known to be the main rival of Martin since they are both not straight but unlike Martin, he has been envious of the attention Martin gets.

I am so excited for this story. Be ready because the concept excites me so much! Here we go guys!
#2AMFeelsSeason1