HELP ME STUDY

Monday came and Hinata had been facing back in forth in front of Tsukishima's classroom. She is contemplating whether to ask for his help and just ignore his insult or failed the exam and not join the away games.

Sho do you remember what we've talked about right, if you can't a maintain your grades no more volleyball Those were the words of her mother that lingers in her mind. Oh how she wish she can have her older sister brain right now. The genius sister of her who got accepted in Shiratorizawa after perfecting the school exam while being a singer and a model.

She did ask  her sister to help but study but it was futile since she can't stay everyday at home(she lives in a dorm at Shiratorizawa).

Fine let's just  do this. Finally deciding to ask Tsukishima's help she slightly open the door, picking inside. Everyone look at the ginger hair thats visible to the door, slightly and slowly showing her bright smile to everyone and of course just like always everyone seem to be paralyzed whenever she do that.

" Is Tsukishima inside" asking the boy close to the door almost giving him a heart attack.

"a.. Ah y.. Yes his here, I think his taking a nap " the boy explained refusing to looked directly at her

"can I get inside"

"sure"

Hinata work towards the napping blond.

"Tsukii" he whispered softly as he called his name not knowing he was already awake even before.

The boys eyes widen by the sudden whisper. But since his the calm and collective Tsukishima he didn't let the girl noticed it.

"what it is shrimp" he ask annoyed to the girl, but it didn't faze the girl instead she sat in front of his desk and placed her hands on his desk.

"ne Tsukishima can you help me study" the girl asked hoping he would say yes. The people around them were also curious how he will respond.

"no" he answered immediately, though in reality he didn't mind teaching her he just can't help but tease girl.

" ehh why" she questioned, yeah why the people watching them also wants to know, I mean who can reject such a cute looking girl.

"I don't see any benefits for me to teach you" he bluntly answered, perfectly enjoying the girls reaction as her she pout in disappointment but it immediately brightens again.

Just what is this girl thinking

"then how about I buy you a cake in return" oh didn't expect her to bribe him with food

"my tastebuds are too delicate for ready made cakes you know"

ahhh how can this guy be so choosy in picking food

"say how about I bake you one then, but you have to promise if its to your liking then you teach"

"sure, but only if it taste good, if it's not don't even bother going to the Tokyo practice" he said challenging the girl.

"ohoho just you wait Tsukishima, I'll make you the bestest cake ever you'll ask for more" and with that she left as if saying challenge accepted.

"Can't wait for it" he said as a smile form on his lips.

____________

Because Tsukishima still has condition for helping her study she decided to visit the library for the first time since she started studying in Karasuno. There was a weirdly feeling she felt as she enter. The feeling as of she didn't belong to such place. Just thinking about studying short circuit her brain. But she had no choice but to do this.