TOKYO FESTIVAL

The fourth day came and Karasuno began evolving faster. Maybe it because of the music video they watch or the ginger  who's been them non-stop cheering.

That day, Hinata was not allowed to play, yesterday evening she was given medication for the Genetic Bending, it also one of the reasons why she visited.

They were against Ubugawa and they are actually winning even without their odd ball quick.

"waahh Nishinoya-senpai that was so cool" she cheers for Nishinoya, while waving pompoms, they don't know where she got that.

"hahahahaha thank you Shouyou"

Right now Hinata was wearing a fitted short, she needed to transition from men usual  shorts to a more fitted one to prevent accidently showing her underware whenever she jumps and a white fitted shirts that accentuates her womanly curves and her the chest area. Her hair was tied in a twin ponytail.

"oi Kageyama why do you look so grumpy, try smiling a bit more" she then cheer for him making the setter blush even more, Hinata has been distracting her all this time whenever she cheers. She looks so cute whenever she tries to cheer with everyone, even the opponent.

"S....shut up Hinata Boke" he said covering his face".

"moooohh, what's wrong with you" she pout making her more even cuter.

They can't help blush whenever they are cheered, even the  Ubugawa who was looking at the girl had red flushed faces.

"Nice block Tsukii" she said to the snarky boy who can't even look at her.

In the end Ubugawa lost and had to do the punishment. Before they go Hinata actually cheered for them and even complimented their attacks. They regain their energy almost immediately.

Karasuno was taking a break and Hinata was now acting as their manager.

"Here you go Yamaguchi"

"Captain here are yours"..

"Sugawara-san, want me to help you with"

"no need Hinata I can do this, why don't you help the other" he said patting her checks

Hinata was busy giving them water when one of the bonds tying her hair breaks.

"oh no my hair tie broke"
Hinata was struggling to keep her hair in place

"what wrong Hinata" Daichi ask

"captain do you know how to tie a hair, my hair tie suddenly broke, now my hairs a mess"

"wait I'll go ask someone from the team"

"Suga do you know how to tie a hair"

"why" he ask confused

"Hinata's hair need fixing"the members all look at Hinata seeing how the other side of her hair was messy. Her hair was really long and curly so it needed to have a more stronger hair tie.

" I don't know how to, does any of you know how to " Sugawara ask...

"....." no one answered

"I'll do it" Kageyama volunteer

"ehhh, Kageyama you know how to"

"my sister would sometimes ask me"

He went to where Hinata was and removed the other ponytail.

"it might break again so well replaced them"

Kageyama begins to comb Hinata's hair. All were looking at them, jealous and blame their lack of ability to tie a girls hair.