ROOM ARRANGEMENT 9

Hinata was at the kitchen trying to reach out from the cupboard. It was high and even when she use a chair she still couldn't reach it. Her frame became even more smaller because of Genetic Bending which makes it even harder for her.

Why does it have to be so high, did father forgot that his child is short... He thought to herself blaming his father for designing the house this way.

She tiptoe even more and reach for it once again. She thought of a way to get the junk foods from the cupboard when an idea struck her mind. She smiled widely and said.

"if my height can't reach it then all I need to do is fly." she took a deep breath and prepare for a run up.

On the other side, Korai is heading towards the kitchen. He felt thirsty and wanted to grab a drink. He was closer to the kitchen when he heard a cute voice.

" OK here I go!! " he was curious and decided to take a look. His eyes widen from surprise.

"an angel" he whispered to himself upon seeing a beautiful girl flying so high.

From his point of view he can see wings sprouting from her back like a souring Phoenix.

If it was possible for flowers to suddenly bloom then her surroundings would be full of it.

It was fascinating.

The way her ginger hair flows freely like feathers as wind blows it away.

Her slender frame stopped in mid-air and because the light was shining from her back, a halo was forming from her body.

She was falling gracefull...

"wait falling... " he was back from his reverie when he realized the girl was falling.

Hinata was about to get the junk food from the cupboard when accidentally hit something.

Korai moved quickly and catch the girl. Their faces were an inch away from each other.

She looked at the girl in his arms while her eyes was close. She was really beautiful and angelic. Someone who has peerless beautiful no one can resist.

She slowly opened her eyes and he can perfectly see those amber round eyes.

It was clear and bright.

He could see his reflection from looking at it.

"oh Hoshiumi-san" she said shock

"are you an idiot, why would you jump like that when you knew it was dangerous" he scolded the girl.

"I'm sorry about that... I was trying to get the food from up there but I can't reach it and I thought jumping would be fine since I've done it a few times" she explained not looking at him while she was pouting.

Korai don't get fooled by her you still need to scold her for crying out loud... He said in his mind reminding himself that he should not get fooled.

"then ask someone for help... Geez what would happen to you if I was to late" she looked at him and smile

"thanks Hoshiumi-san, you're timing was really perfect" he looked away face red. His heart beating fast.

"anoh.. Hoshiumi-san you can put me down now" she said and Korai just realized that she was still in his arms while scolding the poor girl. If anyone would see them, they would think that the two of them are couple from their position.

"*cough... Sorry" he said and put her down reluctantly.

He have to admit that carrying her was really comfortable. She was petite and soft. It was as if she was made especially for him.

"anyway what are you trying to get ill help you with it" he asked changing the subject of his embarrassment.

"oh I was trying to get the food from the cupboard" she pointed the highest cupboard making him have a sour face.

Seriously, of all the places you could put it.. He sigh in disbelief

"can you reach that Hoshiumi-san... If you can't you can use this chair" she said and handed him the chair.

"s.. Shut up I can reach it just fine without the chair" he said ignoring the chair.

He tried to reach for it but failed miserably. He could have just jump it from here but he already scolded the girl for doing that so it would be a bit silly if he do that.

"Hoshiumi-san... The chair is still available if you want to use it" she said wide eyed.

He looked at her frustrated.

Damn it...

"fine... Give it to me... Tsk this is annoying" he said and took the chair from her. The girl smiled at him.

"hahahahaha Hoshiumi-san, you're funny" she said lovingly making him flustered.

"sh...shut up... Tsk" he said and place the chair on the floor and immediately took all the junk Food she asked for..

"here you go... Next time ask someone else if you can't do it" he said and flick her forehead and ruffle her hair.

"I will Geez...you don't have to do that to my hair" she complained and pouted cutely at him.

"let's go" he said and turned his back at her, hiding the fact that his face already lose its paleness and was now covered with crimson shade.

"shit... This is bad" he whispered trying to calm his rampaging heart.

"hey wait up" the girl shouted and followed him.

"I don't want to" he said and moved even faster but since Hinata run really fast he reach his side easily.

"seriously don't be so mean Hoshiumi-san" she said and pouted again

Girl you are going to be the death of me..

"don't lagged behind if you don't want me to leave you.. Tsk" he said annoyed covering his bright red face with the snacks in his hands.

"I won't, theirs no way I going to let you beat me in terms of speed" she said and stick out her tongue.

Oh God please help me..

___________________________

"Korai where is the water I ask you four and why is your face so red" Hirugami ask him upon reaching his side.

But he didn't answered and just stood their.

"hey you OK" his friend ask once again

"I think I just found the one" he said mindlessly

"huh what are you saying!!? And seriously where's my water" Hirugami looked at him weirdly

Korai finally realizing what he said shouted at him.

"YOU GET IT ON YOUR OWN" he said and covered his face. He could no longer take all the cuteness and just blew up.

His friend was confused seeing him so flustered.

"all im asking for  is some water, why are you so angry!!? "

__________________________

Here is Hoshiumi's part.

Comment down below who should I Feature next..

~Ciao