CHAOTIC AFTERNOON

It was 1 in the afternoon, the boys were staying at the living. The girls were preparing snacks. They were all squeezing in the kutatso. Good thing they were able to fit inside. Today we'll be there last so they wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. They were all looking for the ginger but apparently she was yet to be here.

"Kageyama where is Hinata" Sugawara ask seeing the boy alone. He and Hinata went to her room earlier because she wanted to get something but now it was only the boy.

"she's staying with the managers....
Here she wants you to have this" he said and handed him the boxes Hinata bought from Hyogo.

"oh what's this" Karasuno ask but one particular item caught their attention.

"what's this Kageyama" Tanaka said smirking at the boy.

"oh hoo you never were one earlier.. hmmmmm I smell something fishy here" Nishinoya said he was holding Kageyama's wrist.

"it... It's.. Nothing" he said blushing, it was a good thing he ask Hinata to hide it inside the bracelet after the girls were bombard them with questions seeing their wrist. It would be more embarrassing if they also knew.

"did king proposed to his queen" Tsukishima teased but somehow he didn't like it.

" we also have one" Yamaguchi said after opening the box named for him.

" I guess it was not only Kageyama" Narita said taking his and handing the other box

"WOAHHHH WE ALSO HAVE ONE... " Tanaka and Nishinoya said after Sugawara handed them the boxes so they would no longer bother Kageyama.

"hey, hey, hey what's that crows " Bokuto ask hearing Karasuno talking with one another and the two second years crying holding up an orange and black bracelet with volleyball on it and has a senpai written on it. It was a bit different from Kageyama because his didn't have any words in it. It was just the volleyball and of course the hidden number 10.

"woah that looks cool.... did Hinata give this to you" Bokuto said sadly because he didn't get any. Kuroo and Akaashi was following him.

"yup we have the best Kohai ever.... Hahahahaha I bet you're really jealous right now" Tanaka boasted but unknown to him Karasuno was not the only one who will receive it.

"ehhhh but I want one too" Bokuto said sadly and Akaashi can't help but face-palm. He was in his emo mode again.

"here, they have your names in it" Sugawara handed Akaashi the boxes making Bokuto and Kuroo cheer up.

"whoa Chibi even got as one" Kuroo look at the boxes he have in his hands. He opened his and was surprised so see a similar one but having red and black in it.

"waaah Akaashi look... Doesn't it look good in me" Bokuto said raising his wrist.

Soon the other got curious and try to get involved in their conversation.

In the end they were all given one boxes each. Though Hinata didn't knew some of them, she bought so many of them cause she thought it was really cute.

"oh this is really comfortable..." they commented.

Once again noises fill the room, but I guess it was expected since they are all boys.

____________________________________

Minutes have pass and Tendou's hone rang. He was at the kitchen drinking water. He looked at it and was shocked to see Nichi's name in it. He was not really sure why the girl like calling him so much. I mean he could have call her sister but she would insist on calling him.

He answered the phone and he was shocked to her the girl screaming "SATORI CODE RED... I REPEAT CODE RED... "

"what the heck is code red... We never had any secret code" he said in return. He knew he was peculiar in some ways but the girl is in another level...

"WHY DID YOU FORGET THE CODE...WHATEVER.. HURRY JUST LOCK THE DOOR OR WHATEVER JUST DON'T LET MY BROTH----" the message was cut off. He looked at his phone and was confused to see that the girl ended the call.

"why would she say such weird things" he said to himself confused of what to do. But he was somehow bothered, where did he here that code again. In the end he couldn't remember it and just decided to forget about it.

On the other side Nichi wanted to throw her phone. Of all the day it has 0% battery life, it has to be now.

"for crying out loud child calm down" has been s father said. They were now heading home. Shizuka, Nichi, Natsu and Shisutemu was sitting on the back while his father is driving and mother was sitting beside him.

"dad how am I supposed to calm down, you know how brother acts." she said. They actually went to the airport to fetch his brother Shisutemu who got back from his work after hearing his sister's condition.

"don't worry Shou-chan is there" Shisutemu said sleepy. Unlike the his other siblings he was the laziest. He gets tired easily which is really surprising.

Tendou decided to go back to the living room and disregard what Nichi said but regretted after seeing the man sitting comfortably on the living room while the others we're stiffed scared.

Shit!!! .. He thought and was about to silently abandoned the others when he accidentally made a noise when going backwards.

"Satori!! If you are planning to escape you better make sure I don't find you...now if you don't want to be buried alive why don't you tell me what is happening here."he sternly said.

The others glared at him.

This guy is trying to leave us here and suffer by ourselves... They thought

He was frozen in his position. He was still sharp as ever. Now he remembered the code.

Damn why did I have to forget about it.. He thought..

Out of all the Hinata siblings, the oldest brother was the scariest followed by was his the second son who God knows where his been hiding and third was Nichi. Though he recently knows him and Hinata are relatives it didn't mean that he don't know who the man is.

Him and Nichi have been friends, if you could even call their relationships like that. The girl would always invite him to their house but of course he refuse especially when he met the oldest who visited Nichi in school and threatened everyone who would dare to hurt his sister. The last news he heard about him was that he went to Iraq and became a medical soldier.

He gulped and slowly walked beside Kita.

Kita might look stern and serious but inside he wanted to curse. Kita knew how troublesome the man was.

Hinata Nikkou, his name that means sunshine never do justice for him. He was not bright and sunny at all. His bright ginger hair was now black  and his blue eyes were piercing their very soul.

"so mind telling me what is  happening here.. "Nikkou told them seriously.

___________________________________

Note:
Just some clarification.

Nikkou, Shisutemu and Nichi have the same mother(dead) so they are Shouyou and Natsu's half siblings. Tendou and Kita's cousins are only Shouyou and Natsu since they are related from Shouyou's mother.

~Ciao