ROOM ARRANGEMENT 13

It was 3 in the morning and everyone was sleeping except for one person. Kuroo woke up because of the sudden noise Bokuto made. There bed was closer thus he can easily her him saying "hey hey hey", though it was not loud, it was enough to wake him up.

He decided to go downstairs and felt a chill coming from the wind. He was shirtless so he could really feel the cold breeze coming from the balcony.

"wait wasn't it close" he whispered and began to move towards that direction.

He was about to close it when he saw the figure of a girl. The girl was standing there alone and her hair was glistening under the moonlight.

"Chibi-chan!!?" he said still confuse why the girl was out here in the cold.

The storm apparently shifted its movements but it was still cold since it's already November. He was shivering from the cold and regretted not bringing any jacket. It would have been a perfect scene, where he would put it on her shoulders while he hug her from behind and kiss the top of her head.

He approached her and was about to scare her when she suddenly turn.
Kuroo freeze, the girls eyes was blank and lifeless. It was different from her usual sunny sura.

"Chibi-chan, hey you OK" he tried shaking her but the girl didn't seem to feel it.

The girl looked at her and he felt his heart beating so fast when he suddenly went closer and held his face. Despite her eyes looking differently, she still had the same effect.

Kuroo held her hands and it was cold like ice.

"Shit!! How long have you been staying in here" he said and carried her like a princess and went back inside immediately locking the doors. That action seems to wake her up.

"oh Tetsuro senpai what are you doing" she said rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"I should be the one asking you that Chibi-chan.. You know how cold it was outside and yet here you are outside" he scolded but didn't tell her how she looked earlier

"I guess I sleep walked again.. It's been happening quite frequently" she said leaning to his bare chest while shivering.

"want me to make you some hot chocolate drink!? " he ask holding her closer to warm her up.

"I won't be able to sleep if I drink something sweet, you can just drop me in my room" she said

He nodded and went directly in her room. She place her on the bed and cover her with the thick blanket.

"Tetsuro senpai can you stay her for a bit.. I've been feeling weird lately like theirs a voice in my head" she said making Kuroo worried even more.

"want me to sing you to sleep, Chibi-chan ?" he said holding her cold hands. He put them on his face warming them up for her.

"you know how too"

"yup! Want me to hear me out"

"I would love too" she happily said and clutch the blankets. She was still feeling cold. He touched her face but it was still freezing which didn't seem normal.

"I think you need something to warm you up Chibi-chan, wait Ill go turn heater more to help you" he stand up and was about to go when all the lights turn off.

"Tetsuro senpai!" she called him feeling afraid of the darkness surrounding her.

"hey I'm here Chibi-chan you don't have to be afraid" he said and safely secure her in his arms. She was shivering badly and he don't know anything else that could warm her up aside from the heat coming from his own body.