KARASUNO'S FESTIVAL 2

Daichi was busy scolding the men. He was frustrated how messy they were. He was not expecting they would really bother coming to their school. I mean some of them were not from Miyagi so it was shocking.

"oya"

"oya oya"

"oya oya oya"

Everyone look at the familiar hair flowing freely as she ran towards their way. She was wearing a blue ball gown that reaches her knees. Her hair was was adorned with a crown and some jewelries.

"Shouyou-Chan"

"Hinata"

"Chibi-chan"

They called for her name and Oikawa even opened his arms waiting for the girl to call him.

Atsumu run towards her excitedly, pushing Suna and Osamu away.

But to their disappointment she didn't notice them. She was fixated to the three guys waving at her.

"TAMA-YAN, KOJI, IZUMIN" she called and hug the three.

"woah Hinata you look really beautiful today" Tamayama said blushing, he used to play with the tennis with the clumsy Hinata before. It's been a long time since that happened and he can't believe how lovely she had turned to. He was not present during the Shiratorizawa game so this is his first time seeing her again.

"thanks Tama-yan"

"it's nice to see you again Shouyou you became even shorter than last time, I heard you met with Suna and Gao" Koji said raffling her hair. He still can't believe his eyes that his best friend suddenly turned in to a girl. He can still picture the girl playing soccer and volleyball with him.

"hey I'm not that short.... It's unfair how you guys suddenly grew, the last time I remember you guys were only a few inches taller."she complained.

"yeah its been a long since we last since each other, I wonder what they look like, Shou-chan" Izumin said imaging how the two would look like. Him and Hinata played soccer before but he decided to stop for awhile to join the volleyball club and support her since their wasn't enough member.

"oh I think they are going to be here.. anyway let's go to the gym, my teammates are waiting for you guys"she said dragging the three.

The others just look at the four talking happily.

" um who were those three "Oikawa said annoyed. Some of his teammates were laughing at him.

" yeah, how are they relevant here" Atsumu frustratingly said seeing the Hinata talking happily.

"they more relevant compared to you from How you look at it"his twin said in return.

" they're childhoods friends and they know her more than you do"Suna intervene

"why are you two always gang up on me"

"Bwahahhahahaha Oikawa she didn't even see you" Hanamaki laugh at him while holding his stomach.

"pfffttt... Hahahahaha damn that was epic"

"shut up..... Tsk..geez who were those three anyway huhuhu chibi-chan" he called once again and this time Hinata finally noticed them.

"ohh you guys are already here, hello Oikawa-san" she smiled at them.

"hello Hinata sorry for the disturbance" Iwaizumi slightly bowed his head.

"no it's fine and thanks for attending our booth"

"we should be the one thanking you"

"Hinata you so pretty wearing that dress" Kunimi commented which they all agreed. She was getting more lady like as day pass by and they can't help but feel threatened knowing that she would most likely attract more rivals in the future.