ROOM ARRANGEMENT 19

Oikawa and Iwaizumi staying in the room provided for them. The others already left and went to the dining table to eat their dinner.

"Iwa-chan you go first.. I'm just going to make a call" he said and took his phone and headed towards the balcony.

"yeah" his friend answered.

He didn't ask anymore what Oikawa was doing, he was aware that he was contacting his parents whether his papers were fix for traveling abroad.

He was planning to go to Argentina and make a brand new start for his career. As for him, he will go to America and met the famous Japanese Volleyball player and become his students.

Soon the two will bid farewell with each other and of course to the girl who shine like the sun.

He dial a number and called his mom but the line was busy so he decided to call her later. He was about to go back inside when she heard a familiar voice.

"yes I'm doing fine, I just had a slight fever but I'm getting better now.... Huh onii-chan?.... He didn't call me though..... OK I will... What for real.... So when will he be back... Oh you don't know yet... Yes I will drink my medicine you don't have to worry about that... I will I promise you.. OK then..i love you too.. Bye see you tomorrow " she ended the call and turn her way towards the door but was shocked to see Oikawa standing there.

"Oikawa-san!!" she said surprise by his sudden appearance.

"Chibi-chan I didn't know you were here" he asked

"oh I was answering a call from my sister.. She wanted to know if I'm doing fine now... How about you Oikawa-san!? "

"oh same, I'm making a call but it seems like my parents are busy with the my transfer papers and can't answer the call" he explained

The girl was confused, she heard transfer papers and was confused what it was.

"transfer papers!?" she questioned making Oikawa stiff. He still haven't told the girl about and was kinda reluctant to bid farewell. It would probably hurt him so he wanted to find the right moment. But I guess the secret is out now.

"oh right I didn't tell anyone yet besides my teammates, you see Chibi-chan I'm going to go abroad... mind accompanying for a bit" he said  and took a sit on the swing.

"yeah sure, I don't mind" she said and sat beside him.

Oikawa sigh and look at the night sky. His going to miss the scenery here in Japan.

The fresh breeze..

The mountains..

His family....

his friends..

his teammates and of course

his going to miss her the most.

Her smile..

Her amber round eyes..

Her ginger hair that always reminds him of the beautiful sunrise.

The girl who made his heart crumble.

The girl he would no longer see.

"why are you going abroad Oikawa-san" she asked

"I'm going to train their, the volleyball player I admire is coaching a team abroad and I was able to get a referral from my old coach."

"oh so you are planning to take a whole new level of training. Thats really amazing of you. Well I guess it's expected from someone like the grand king. I'm mean it's probably hard but I know you can do it Oikawa-san." she said and Oikawa don't know whether he should be happy or not. Happy because the girl complimented him for making this decision or sad because he would no longer her her praises.

"i don't know though whether I'm doing the right decision" he answered honestly. Before he was fine with it but seeing her now, he was having second thoughts about leaving.

"why though!?" she asked confused

"I mean I'm going to leave  my country, my family everyone...." he pause

"it's not like you're leaving them for good Oikawa-san, you're just going to another place to train. Maybe it will take years bit surely you'll meet again will you unless if you are not planning to meet them. But seeing how you miss them already I know for sure you'll come back."she reassured him

" how can you easily say things like this Chibi-chan? " he asked, curious of how hee brain works

"my brother is going back thats why I was able to say it" she smiled but Oikawa was confused of she meant..

"huh!?" he said

"hahahahaha I never seen you this confuse before... What I meant to say was... My brother is coming back after how many years of being away. When I was 8 my brother left and went abroad to studied medicine. After graduating we thought he'll go back but turns out he wanted to go to Iraq and be a medical soldier. Of course it was sad but you see before he left he reassured me that even if he is one hundred or even thousand kilometers away from us. It wouldn't change the fact that his home is here and will wait for his return. It might take years for him to go back but surely he will met us again. It was quite funny cause what happened if I forgot about him but he told me "will you forget about me then... Well it doesn't matter if you forget me ill just have to make you remember and it's not like you will not wait, I'm sure you'll wait for me, I'm your best brother after all", well his the only brother I have"she pause for a while and look at the man sitting beside him. Oikawa can't help but feel happy seeing her like this. She was excited to see his brother thats for sure.

"And after 8 years of being away his finally going back so you don't have to worry about going to another place Oikawa-san. Your home will never change. The important people around will wait for you no matter how long it takes" she saidband the man can't help but admire her beauty.

Oikawa look at her and smile "well you remember me Chibi-chan? Will you also wait for me!! " he asked eyes staring lovingly at her.

"it would be hard forgetting a person like you Oikawa-San hahahahaha... And who knows we might actually met abroad right... My sister like traveling so who knows what tomorrow might bring" she said and laughed.

"hahahahaha I guess you're right, a man as handsome as me can't be forgotten that easily... Then I'll wait for that time you travel to Argentina then" he boasts and even pose handsomely in front of the girl.

"now that your problem is fix let's eat, I'm actually getting starving" she said as she hear her stomach growls.

"yeah I'm actually hungry too"

The girl walked first and Oikawa can see her walking away. He tried etching her image in his mind so he will not forget.

"Hinata wait" he called

"what--" the girl was not able to finish speaking when he suddenly felt him hug her tightly.

"Chibi-chan thank you... " he said and hug her even more

Hinata though confuse hug him back.

"Hinata Shouyou.... I will miss you" he said as he tried his best not to cry..

"I will miss you too Oikawa-san, will wait for you so don't worry about bidding farewell" she said.

I will surely miss this girl... He thought as he follow the girl. Even though he might not get the chance to win her heart he was still thankful for meeting a girl like her.

The great Oikawa's first love might not end like what he had expected but it was a worthwhile experience he can never forget. The girl will always have a special place in his heart and no one can ever replace her cause cause she's the only one in this world could make him feel this broken and happy at the same time.

________________________________

~Ciao