HINATA'S FAMILY

The next day Shimizu, the Number 1 bishoujo of Karasuno High school introduced their new manger, Yachi which even made everyone or more like Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata(Yachi agreed to teach him and Kageyama making a certain blonde tsk.... ) happier.

"Welcome to Karasuno Volleyball Club" every shouted in unison.

"please take care of me" Yachi said nervously, she had been a great help, from their members grades to their budget.

Now that the 4 idiot's tutors are fix, they now focus on their other problem how to fix their lack of budget. It turns out the there has been new clubs created in their school so budgets are cut. Though the poster Yachi created earn them some donations it was still not enough to sustain the numbers of time they are going to Tokyo.

"ahm Captain, my older sister actually decided to help, though I don't think everyone would agree to this suggestion" Hinata said scratching the back of his head

" Wait you have an older sister Shouyou " Nishinoya ask excitedly, and then remember the tall girl she saw the day Hinata collapse

"ah yeah, she's actually famous so she can't stay home all the time and also she's studying in Shiratorizawa"

"EHHHHHHHH SHIRATORIZAWA"

"anyway what type of help was she pertaining to" Daichi ask while motioning everyone to focus.

"err, it's foramusicvideo"

"ah Hinata can you please repeat that" Sugawara ask since he can understand a word Hinata just said.

"it's for a music video" she repeated earning another loud noise from the crowd.

"seriously how famous is your sister that she needed to film a music video"

"ehh are you serious"

"are we also getting famous when are featured"

"OK everyone calm down, do continue Hinata " this time it was Sugawara who controlled the team.

"Well my sister is actually a famous singer, her name is Nichi and last night I consulted her if she knew how to earn money easily, though she said it was easier asked her for  money but it sounded so wrong so I declined that offer, then she suggested if where interested in doing a music video for her new album. The concept of her new album is somehow related to sports so she thought this is a perfect job for us." she ended her long explanation and everyone just keep quiet. There were so much information that even the smartest among them had a hard time processing it all.

"I don't think it's a bad idea" Coach Ukai commented

"Plus it's Hinata's sister so I don't think she would try to cheat on you in terms of the contract" Takeda-San seconded

"I also heard singer earn a huge amount of money if they're really famous"

"Shouyou can we take a look at you sister"

"sure I don't mind"
Hinata took her phone searching her sister Instagram account. As soon as she found what she's looking for, he handed everyone her phone(all of them are using smartphones now).

"ehhhh she's your sister" everyone shouted, except for Hinata, Kiyoko Kageyama(knows Hinata whole family) and Tsukishima (knows Hinata's father so he also has a bit info about her famous sister).

"you know her ??" Hinata asked not fully aware how famous her sister.

"OF COURSE WE KNOW HER"

"err OK" she said confuse by their sudden outburst.

"anyway, she said if your interested you can visit her later in our house"