Story Explanations

Hinata is affected by an illness called Genetic Bending. It cause body structures and gender to change. This happened during end of their match with SEIJOH. Since the game was televise his change was caught by the media. No one is bothering her about sudden transformation because his father who is a wealthy man and his half sister Nichi suppress the media (just to let it more clearer that here Hinata's family are rich and own a freaking mansion on top  the mountains). Nichi is a quarter Japanese, her mom which died after her birth is a French citizen, while her there Dad is half Japanese and Irish hence the ginger hair. Shes a singer and a model for famous brands. She likes dressing his brother before when he was still a boy that's why he was ecstatic upon knowing that his brother is now a girl. Hinata unlike her sister don't know English (but she can converse with her with French confusing her sister on why can't she understand English when it was easier) despite being quarter Irish since she grew up in Japan. Hinata's supposed to go to Shiratorizawa but decline the idea after seeing the little giant play.
Then he met Kageyama on his 3rd year in middle school. Later met in Karasuno. She a promise to her that she will keep her grades at least a c to continue playing volleyball. Before liking volleyball he use to play soccer and baseball(he was supposedly offer a sports scholarship for soccer in Shiratorizawa where her sister - who is now a 3rd year high school - is currently studying.)