A SUDDEN VISIT

It was the third day of camp and Karasuno was back to normal. Hinata and Kageyama are now talking or more like fighting. The ball of sunshine was even more jumpy.

They were having a match with The Cats. Kenma was on his usual lazy but tricky sets but his friend wasn't. Kuroo was in a foul mood that day. His happy that girl was happy but he wasn't happy when the girl would be close with his teammates specially with Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"Tsukii, that was nice block"

Tsukii

They thought that Tsukishima would get angry at her for calling her Tsukii but surprisingly he didn't instead he just pats the girl head

"oy Kageyama that toss was so amazing, it went to my hand like shooooppp then I was like spannnnmm"

Hinata said complimenting Kageyama while jump up and down. Kageyama just pinch her and told her to stop.

"wow, Tanaka-San that was so cool, you were like swooop and baam... You too Nishinoya-san"

"hahahahaha because were you're senpai... Now call us senpai"

"Tanaka-senpai, Nishinoya-senpai" Tanaka and Nishinoya hug their precious kohai saying "Shouyou/Hinata you're so cute" this made Kuroo even more upset

"oi, Kuroo focus" Kenma told his friend

"I am.... Tsk"

What is wrong with this guy. Kenma look at the where Kuroo was staring and he was shocked to see him looking at Hinata.

Kuroo... Don't tell me. He can't believe this, he knew Hinata was beautiful and everyone like her. But this type of like was different. His friend was obviously whipped by the girl's charm, now his contemplating whether to help him or not.

The match ended and Nekoma won by 27-25.

"okay let's run up the hill" Daichi said to his teammates

"ooosssssu" Karasuno shouted

"Hinata-Chan look so cute, do you think I should ask her to be my girlfriend" Lev suddenly blurted...

"hah dont--" Yaku was about to scold him when Kuroo suddenly spike  the ball he was holding so hard it made a loud noise. He then looked at Lev "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said smiling but his eyes weren't.

They all went stiff, Kuroo was really scary. They haven't seen this side of him.

Nekoma became quite but a beautiful voice broke the tension surrounding them.

"Kenma, Inuoka lets play.. " he said beaming them a smile. Save by an angel that's what in there minds right now. Kuroo's just soften when she saw the girl approached them.

"is it okay if we play video games, Kuroo-senpai, Yaku-san" the girl asked wanting their permission.. Kuroos eyes lit up, he wasn't expecting the girl to asked for permission

"sure, you can go and play .."him and Yaku answered.
" but you have to play here where we can see you"Kuroo added

His teammates just look at him.

"oh sure"

Before the three could play video games. Hinata was could by Sugawara

"Hinata you have a visitors" he said softly patting the girl head, he look just like a mother.

"ehhh who is it? "

Two girls appeared in from everyone line of sight. A girl who's about 190cm and little girl both resembling Hinata.