TOKYO DISASTER

It was already 4 in the afternoon when Kageyama and Hinata reached Tokyo. Not wanting to waste more time the two dash towards the large gym.

At that moment, everyone was taking a break and Karasuno had just finished their punishment.

" say what's the explanation between the whole video teaser we saw" tease  the rooster head Kuroo to Daichi

"that..... Ah..... I too am confused about that" he said trying not to remember the horror they had experienced.

A few weeks before the Tokyo Practice. The team was taping the said music video. As for what happened is is another story to tell.

"seriously though, you guys are looking cool with those wings hftt" Kuroo was trying hard not to laugh remember the video teaser Kenma made them watch.

If only you know hard it is to FLY. Daichi thought reliving what happened a few days back. He knew how cunning the older sister is but still he was beyond shocked from what crazy ideas she had.

"anyway what happened to the two first year odd combo"

"The two failed their exams, so they needed to take supplementary exam, they should be arriving soon"

As if cue, the door open, mouths where wide open, some stopped playing. Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted "an angel" as soon as they saw the beautiful girl shining brightly at them.

The girl didn't mind the stares or rather she wasn't aware of it and headed straight to her friend.

"KENMAAAA!!"  the girl shouted while running towards the pudding head cat.

"Shouyou" bewildered by his friend beauty who he hadn't seen for a couple of weeks.

"Who is she Kuroo-san" the tall Russian asked excitedly at their captain seeing how beautiful the girl was, but the black haired man didn't seem to hear him.

It was as if he was in a trance as he can't stop looking at the chibi who is hugging their setter.

The girls smile so innocently unaware that everyone was dazzle by her beauty. Her laugh was like an angel bestowing mortals her blessed song.

"Kenma, I miss you" she said making the poor setter red as a tomato.

"Ehhhh, Kenma knew that cute girl" Yamamoto who shriek seeing how the introverted Kenma talking to a girl. He didn't even realize it was Hinata who they had a match with before.

"Shouyou, its been a while" Kenma said after he calm down.

"hehehe, yup its been a while. Let's play again Kenma and this time I'll beat you guys"

"sure"

"oi Hinata let's change already, we still have a match to play" Kageyama grabbed the girls head, separating two.

"oh righ, Kenma let's talk later"

Kageyama when to his teammates and strip his shirt off. Hinata seeing Kageyama get ready also took off her shirt. Because everyone was looking at them they just saw the white delicate tone abs the girl has. This cause a huge commotion. Kageyama who was beside her was stiff, Tsukishima who was drinking almost spit the water from his mouth. Yamaguchi beside him already collapse. Nishinoya, Tanaka and Yamamoto have their nose bleeding.

The Kenma stop playing his games and it was the first you hear it say  "game over". Inuoka cover his eyes as red shade start showing up on his face. Lev who can't take his eyes of her drool. Yaku just kick his ass and cover both his and Lev's eyes. Kuroo just covered his red face muttering "shit" to his self.