HAIR PROBLEMS

Kageyama together with the All JAPAN YOUTH was on their way to Miyagi. But an unfortunate event happened, they were not able to cross the road. Now they are waiting for the coach to decide what they'll do.

"OK listen!!, you all know roads are blocked right and that means we won't be able to go back." he said

They were about to complain when the coach continued to talk.

"BUT...." he pause for a bit and glare at them.

Seriously this kids are to impatient

"Not to worry, we already contacted another group to help us with the lodging so we are going to meet them their"...

Kageyama who is still sleeping didn't know what happened. He was still tired from the travel and decided to sleep.

His doesn't know the dilemma that he was about to met because of a certain girl.
______________________

Karasuno finally arrived at Hinata's house and they were all shocked to see so many people staying at the living. Hinata was Tsukishima side and was glaring at the men in front of her.

Sugawara got worried, what happened to Tsukishima who was still sleeping on a couch. Hinata's hair was
a mess. A hair comb was stuck on her hair and some pins. She looked like she had fought with thousands of people because of how messy it was.

Did they hurt my babies

They immediately approached the two.

Everyone who saw them approaching got scared. The crows are here and are ready to devour them any minute.

"Hinata are you OK... Why is your hair a mess " Sugawara said softly as she looked at the girl to look for any wound.

"what happened to Tsukishima, did this guys try something bad to you two" Daichi said

"no nothing bad happened to me, but Tsukii was being scolded for entering the house when he was already burning with fever" she explained

"you bastard what did you do to Tsukishima"

Tanaka and Nishinoya angrily said to the boys. Tsukishima may be a bit troublesome to deal with, he is still a precious teammates.

The guys who knew Hinata couldn't say anything at the moment. Earlier the girl was somehow sad that they didn't even believe Tsukishima and even ask him to stay and wait for a bit. Though Kuroo, Bokuto and Oikawa tried to help him, they didn't really let Tsukishima go when he said he knew who own the house. Well Tsukishima couldn't be blamed for not telling them about everything, he was about to collapse and can't take straight. They didn't even notice that he was suffering from a fever.

Sugawara was angry about learning what happened.

He looked at the men who tried to mess around with Tsukishima.
He smiled sweetly and called Daichi.

"Daichi, didn't Nichi said we can use her torture room, should we use it now"

"Suga, please calm down"

"Did you say anything Daichi"

"n.. Nothing"

The other guys who were listening were still scared.

Damn... Karasuno is scary...

"ehh su... Sugawara-san we don't have to go that far" Akaashi said. He just felt Kuroo and Bokuto stiffened beside him.

"yeah Mr. Refreshing I mean Sugawara-Chan, we don't have to go this far" Oikawa added, he can still feel the chills the mother bird is sending him. His teammates didn't even help him. They said as the captain he should take the responsibility to carry the burden.