TOSS TO ME

Sunday morning came, the group of men gathered inside the cafeteria waiting for the meal. Today was said to be more special than the usual meal because Hinata is helping the girls cook.

A savory smell lingers their nose as soon as the managers take out the food.

It didn't take long before all get to it, showered with praises, Hinata went straight to her team.

Afterwards the teams prepared their match.

Karasuno who lost once again to Nekoma did there punishment.

"Damn I can't believe we lost again"

Karasuno were all taking a break when Hinata suddenly speak to Kageyama.

"Kageyama, I don't want to close my eyes anymore" Hinata explained, it turns out she's been bother by how some of the guys can't easily caught his phase. Not wanting to feel the lost again, she stated what her wish to Kageyama.

"Doing that would break the team apart. There's only a limited of time before the spring tournament" explaining that their quick is there most powerful weapon and changing it would result in failure.

Hinata seems to misunderstand Kageyama as unsupportive of his wishes and both ended up arguing.

The team was worried about the situation but decided to let the two cool down a bit.

Later Ukai together with Sugawara and Hinata discuss her suggestions.
They think that what Kageyama said was true, but she insisted that she can see the other side of court, that everything that goes in slow motion. The two had a hard time believing her but the moment they look her eyes they knew she was serious.

"OK well think of something about your quick attack when we get back" Ukai suggested.

When it was time to go home Kageyama and Hinata are still are talking, Hinata even changed sit, the usual noisy duo were quite.

Night came and the team just arrived in Karasuno. Hinata looking at Kageyama ask.

"Kageyama toss to me" she was serious in saying it which shocked the setter. Her tone was unlike her usual sunny tone.

The two headed inside the gym and started practicing but Hinata didn't seem to function very well making Kageyama annoyed.

"If you're not feeling we'll its better for us to go home" he said picking the balls scattered around.

"Kageyama.... I'm serious when I said I'm no longer closing my eyes"

Kageyama who was tired of her grabbed her collar, Yachi who witnessed what happened immediately called his Senpai.

"how can you be selfish, the spring tournament is just around the corner. If we don't practice our quick attack we'll lose"

"THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO IMPROVE, I DON'T WANT TO LOST AGAIN. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT YOU IF I'M NOT EVEN STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT THE OTHER TEAMS"

Shout can be heard from the inside, knowing what happened Tanaka immediately went inside breaking the up.

"Kageyama don't do that to a girl"

The two became quite, not looking at each other. Kageyama took his things and left. Hinata was left there crying shocking everyone present.

"Hinata don't cry" Sugawara coax the crying girl but she cried even more hugging the man.

"Suga-san.. Hick..."

______________________

Another Tokyo games came this time they are going to spend it for a week.
The two duo still hadn't talk with each other still both of them decided to try the new quick after visiting Ukai's grandpa.