CHAOTIC AFTERNOON 2

The others, though they don't know who he was, they kinda have a hunched and from the looks of Kita and Tendou this guy probably is one of the Hinata siblings. Not only that he kinda resembles the sisters just make it manlier and taller.

Oikawa was confused, the man that Hinata describe to him was different.

How is this man nice and sweet... He could perfectly kill us from his stares... Is there another brother that Chibi-chan means.. Oikawa thought as he looked at the man.

They were all enjoying the bracelet they had when all of a sudden a man came bursting in the front. He was freaking tall and his aura speak danger, he also have cuts from his chiseled face. They don't now what happened next but they all found themselves kneeling in front of him.
Even Ushijima got scared by his presence. The noises of the bunch were surprisingly quiet.

Gao and Suna wanted to hide. They know the man very well and to be honest they wished they can turn invisible right now.

God please save us.. They all thought

"we ask uncle permission to stay here because of the weather condition" Kita answered

"yeah we even took care of Shouyou when she got sick" Tendou said and mentioned Shouyou. He knew one thing and that is how he become soft when you mentioned her siblings.

"wait she's sick!!" he said worried

"but she's fine now you don't need to worry about her" Daichi said.

He felt like he needed to step up and save their asses. Karasuno didn't really have any problem meeting the older brother since Hinata's parents trusted them.

"you must be Sawamura Daichi, I guess I could thank you guys for keeping my sister safe from those feral boys.." he said sincerely and look at the rest of the boys.

"now let me ask you, do you like my sister Shouyou?" he ask. Tendou wanted to let the others say no but at the moment he can't.

"of course we like her" they all said but what they were not expecting for him to take out a gun and point it towards them..

"YOU BASTARD WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH MY CUTE SISTER.... I'M GOING TO BURY YOU ALL ALIVE IF YOU ALL DARE TOUCH HER" he shouted shocking all of them.  They were kinda guilty of it.

He roamed his eyes around and saw Suna and Gao.

"YOU TWO, YOU KISS MY BABY SISTER BACK THEN, HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACES TO ME" he said and pointed the gun to the two.

Shit how did he remember.. Gao was wide eye. He wanted to ask help but it seems like the others were also bothered after hearing the word kiss

For crying out loud it was only on the cheek... Suna wanted to retaliate but stop himself. The man is to scary for him.

"I don't like her" Tsukishima said

"Tsukii!!" Yamaguchi called him to shut him up.

Tsukishima was expecting him to let him off the hook but boy he was wrong.

"BASTARD HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MY CUTE SISTER" he said and they all wanted to face-palm.

"oh my God please calm ONII-CHAN" Kuroo said

"Don't call me ONII-CHAN you asshole" he said and pointed the gun at him.

Damn if yah do, damn if yah don't.... Kita thought. He really don't know how his mind work. This is the reason why he didn't want to meet him.

What do you really want then to feel... God you really are Nichi's brother, you two are both too complicated to understand ... Tendou wanted to shout that to him but of course he didn't say anything. He still don't want to die. The man just got back from Iraq and who knows what he might do.

They were all praying that someone would save them from this nightmare and it seems like Kami-sama was listening to their prayers when a ginger haired girl enter the scene.

"everyone do you - - - eh what are you all doing!?" she said confuse seeing at them kneeling and a familiar man was standing pointing something at them.

Nikkou immediately hide the fake gun, it was actually a lighter he always bring. It was effective in scaring people especially those who tried to approach his sisters. Of course he never showed them to his beloved sister, he don't want to taint their innocence.

"ONII-CHAN" Hinata shouted after seeing his brother

The dark personality he had was immediately replaced by the jolly sister loving older brother.

"Shouyou you grew up so fast, I really miss you. I wish I could have seen you earlier but I was a bit busy" he said sweetly hugging sister and twirling her around.

"I miss you too onii-chan" she said happily.

If they were not threatened earlier by the man, they would have probably think the seen as cute. Well it was cute if it weren't for the older brother.

"nii-chan what were you guys doing!?" she asked seeing them still kneeling.

"we were having a bit of introduction" he lied.

They all wanted to complain to the girl but a glare shut them up.

"you sure!? Last time this happened, Izumin and Kouji didn't want to visit again" she said

"of course, have I ever lie to you.. They all wanted to formally introduce themselves to me.. I mean you know how great your brother is" he said trying to convince her.

"you guys don't have to do that, some of you are still sick, you can just introduce yourself normally, come on now sit whatever you like" she told them.

They all wanted to hug her for saving them but of course they didn't do that.

"did you guys like my gift" she asks seeing them wearing them.

Nikkou hearing approach them and ask her sister.

"how about me Shou did you prepare anything for me" he said excitedly eyes sparkling brightly.

"eh I didn't though, you never to us you when you are going back" she said honestly crushing the man's heart in pieces.

Some of them snickered and stop their laughter.

"pfft.."

"ehh Shou you're breaking your brother's glass heart" he dramatically cried.

Is this really the scary man we sae earlier.. They thought

"how about we go to the mall after the typhoon" she said seeing her brother sad.

The man was about hug her sister when the door welcome more people.

His eyes lit up seeing his siblings. He approached them hurriedly and open his arms wide, waiting for the hug but he was not expecting the welcome he got..

"BAKA ANIKI" Nichi shouted

The spectators eyes were wide open and their jaw dropped from shocked.

"ouch" Shisutemu and Hinata said seeing the scene. Everything was like in slow motion.

"WHAT THE HECK NICHI, WHY DID YOU ROUNDHOUSE KICK YOUR OWN BROTHER" Nikkou shouted

The two started fighting and Hinata tried to stop them. His other brother can't even stop Nichi from attacking and was drag into the mess. Natsu also tried helping the two. Shizuka wanted to smack the two. She wanted to remind Nichi why they came here.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS MESS" a man shouted.

They look at who it was and the only thing they could say was

"oh no"
____________________________________

~Ciao