ROOM ARRANGEMENT 18

After staying in the balcony Hinata went back to the living room. She didn't see anyone except for Matsukawa who was drawing something.

Matsukawa was designing his next tattoo. It might not look like it but he had small tattoos on his spine which is a green leaf symbolizing Seijoh, a pisces on his wrist, in his side abdomen that states his parents wedding anniversary and behind his ear is a pinecone. It was supposed to be a pine-tree to represent his name "Matsukawa" but it didn't fit the style he wanted. This time he was planning to have a tattoo on his collar bone. But he was still struggling what to write.

He was writing some words on a piece of paper when he heard a soft voice called him. He looked upwards and saw the sun smiling brightly at him.

"Matsukawa-senpai, what are you doing" she said as she sat beside him. The guy moved a bit to give her space.

"I'm trying to write my next tattoo" he honestly said as he showed her the design his been working on.

"this look cool Matsukawa-senpai, I didn't know you have tattoos though.. Your hand writings are beautiful, even more beautiful than most girls in my class do" he exclaimed stunned seeing the beautiful calligraphy he'd shown.

"its just a hobby of mine, some people even find it weird seeing how a guy could this such a hobby so I try not to let everyone know " he said remembering how people his age would look at him weirdly.

"ehhh people do? How could they though I mean it's really beautiful, this is art, I would even love to have such skill... This is really cool though, why would people think it's weird!?" he said confuse.

"some people just don't think guys are meant to be... I don't know... Soft? My parents never reprimanded me with about it though but I just kinda grew hiding it. People can sometimes be scary, they condemned you just because you're different from what society tells you to be "he said sighing deeply.

" I somehow understand, my face don't look manly at all and almost resembles a girl. My parents really like seeing my hair long before so I never thought of cutting them but some kids would teased me about saying a guy shouldn't be girly. Even now that I'm a girl some can't still accept my condition, its kinda hard fitting in. But despite that, I never let it bother me cause  there are some people who never think weirdly about me thats why I am thankful for meeting them. I'm sure your teammates thinks the same way towards you senpai "she said as she ruffled his wavy hair. The guy slightly laughed and stare at the girl. She was smiling at him brightly like the sunrise assuring everyone a new beginning has started.

She was really different. Her innocent smile and kindness would assure you that she would accept you for who you are no matter how society try to pull you down. For her that doesn't matter, she'll pull you up not minding how people would think of her.

"thanks" he said smiling at her wholeheartedly. The thorn creeping inside him was removed and it was now easier to breathe.

"you don't have to thank me.. I really like your art too so I'm hoping that you wouldn't give up on them"

"don't worry I won't stop" he said and ruffle her soft hair.

"did it hurt getting tattoos?" she asked

"it was bearable I guess... wanna see them" he said all of a sudden. Only his teammates have seen his tattoos but for some reason he didn't mind showing her a part of himself that people have yet to discover.

"oh I would like to see it, if you don't mind " she said excited. She have never known someone who had a tattoo before so she was curious how it feels.

Hinata was shocked when she saw Matsukawa took of his shirt. Her face redden a bit, he have seen a lot of men shirtless before but ever since she turned into a girl she kinda find it weird.