THE SHIP SHALL SAIL

Everyone was surprisingly quiet maybe because they are too shock to know how rich Hinata's family is except for Kageyama who had visited Hinata's house for a couple of times and Tsukishima who knows Hinata's father or it is because of the sharp look her younger sister Natsu has been giving them.

Hinata was not present at the time moment, she excused herself to call her older sister.

"Tobio-nii, will you stay here today" it was Natsu who first broke the silence first, the others were shock when they saw Kageyama having a conversation with a kid. The 'Kageyama' who scared everyone when his scary looking face.

"no I won't be, we're just here to meet Nichi oneesan" Kageyama replied not bothered by his teammates shock gazes.

The little girl then looked at Tsukishima, and asked "nii-chan are you Tsukishima Kei" who stiffen by the sudden question.

How come this kid knew me.

"yeah, why"

"are you and neechan a couple"

This leave everyone eyes wide open.

"what no!! " he denied

"then why did she made you a cake and she even called you last night"she pout not believing what the man just said.

Apparently Natsu, her mom and Nichi are trying to ship Hinata to some guys they knew and for Natsu and her mom it was Kageyama(Kageyama is the only guy Hinata brought to his house since most of his friends during middle school find Hinata's house to far) and Hinata.

Though looking at the Tsukishima she can't help but admit that he is handsome and would surely looked good with her sister, still she will not yelled that easily. Her ship will surely sail. Her older sister is still thinking who she can pair her sister with, though she also thinks Kageyama and Hinata would look good together.

"it wasn't only me and it was your sister's idea to bake a cake in exchange for me to help her study"

why am I even bothering myself to answer her.

Tsukii the phone call is more important you should explain it too. Yamaguchi thought looking at his friends

The rest of the team give a him a menacing stare.

Wait we never knew about that cake condition thing and what do you mean by Hinata personally calling Tsukishim. They thought as they looked at the boy.

Sugawara's mood began to stir, her mother instincts is acting up again, but Daichi was there to calm him down.

"Then let me rephrase it, do you like my neechan" though shock from her question he still his expression.

"no I don't" not believing what the guy said he gave Tsukishima the I 'watching you' look. It was a good thing her mother called her.

"Natsu!!! Come here and he me prepare the food for your sister's friends"

"Hai" she said then bow to them before excusing herself. Still looking at Tsukishima intently.

"ah Kageyama do you two know each" Sugawara ask the boy, who looks relax as if it's his own house.

"yeah, I visited a couple of times, Hinata's parents knew mine, there are even time when I sleep here"

"ehhh so you knew Hinata's whole family then and yet you didn't bother telling us"

"You didn't ask" Everyone just face palm, they have forgotten its Kageyama their talking to right now so they should be expecting this.

"But still, I never knew they were this rich when I first visited." he added