TOKYO FESTIVAL 3

Hinata was with Kenma and Inouka, the three decided to walk around first while the others are waiting for the food to arrive. The team moms, Sugawara and Yaku didn't worry about that since the two were Hinata's close friends. They also asked the two to protect her if anything happened which they  agreed to do.

"ne Kenma do you guys always visit Festivals with the other teams"

"not really, this is actually the first time"Kenma said lazily

"well to be exact its the first time everyone agreed to come together"
Inuoka added

Hinata was holding both the guys hand. Suddenly Kenma stopped, confusing the two.

"Kenma, whats wrong" the two asked
but Kenma just turn around and called out the cata thats been following them.

" oi Kuroo" he called his friend, he actually so the guys reflection when they pass by a store that sells jewelries.

"Kuroo-san/Kuroo-senpai"

Kuroo was shock, he didn't know Kenma had noticed him.

Sharp like alwsys.. Tsk

"oh, Chibi-chan you guys are here too"
He said smiling, Kenma just give him a knowing look

"Kuroo-senpai, would you like to join us" she asked cheerfully to the guy

"sure I wouldn't mind tagging along with you" he ignored Kenma stares and went directly to the girl

"let's go then I wanted to try a new game and get that toy" she said dragging Inuoka who was still holding his hands. They were more used to it than the others since Hinata would always do this.

The two cats just followed them observing the girl as she played with Inuoka.

"Inouka let's try winning that one" she said pointing at the volleyball mascot. He wanted to collect a lot of version of it. Kageyama got him already got him one so she's determined to get all of it.

"oh I miss" Inuoka said, when the darts almost hit the bullseye.

The girl was cheering him non-stop so he was determined to get it for her.

Kuroo who was watching can't help but be jealous. When Inuoka was on his last piece, Kuroo thought he wouldn't hit it, but to his disappointment he hit the center.

"you/I did it" the both jump happily and Hinata hug the guy.

"now I have two, thanks Inuoka" she said when he handed her the toy.

"Kenma, Kuroo-senpai look Inuoka got this for me" she said happily to the two..

"we can still get you a lots of it if you want" Kenma said while looking at his friends who's mood just hit rock bottom.

He eyed him giving him the look "what are you waiting for ".. Though Kuroo was really annoying, he still decided to help his friend.

"yup I could give you as many as you want" Kuroo said to the girl

"really" she said eyes shinning.

"then I'll go some drinks, while you guys play, Inuoka help me with it"

"sure"

The two went to a store nearby and lined up.

"let's go Chibi-chan" he said holding the girls waist.

"OK, let's get lots of it Kuroo-senpai"
She look around and saw one.

"oh look there's one over there"