ROOM ARRANGEMENT 10

They have finished eating their dinner and now they have one big problem.

"who's going to wash the dishes" Semi said which he regretted so much because everyone began pushing the work to him.

The men were the only one left in the dining table. The girls and Karasuno were preparing the living since they all decided to play a game. When Hinata said that she wanted to experience what a sleep over is, the other suggested playing games.

"why don't you do it Semi-semi, you were the one who suggested it"

"right you should do it"

"it is only fair if you do it"

The others commented things like they are too tired and such. But Semi didn't agree.

"hey how is that fair, I can't accept such reasoning" he said and grab a box, paper and a pen.

"OK let's do this, write your names and put it here.. Were going to pick who's going to wash the dishes" he said and quickly wrote his name on the paper. He folded it twice and put it inside.

The others followed what he did.

"Wakatoshi-kun, let me write yours" Tendou said grinning like Cheshire cat. He secretly signal the other guys the something and they understood what he meant.

"Kita-san I'm going to write yours" Osamu said taking his Paper. He elbowed his twin and give him the signal. When he realized it he immediately turn towards his teammates.

"I'll write yours Aran and Suna" Atsumu offer and took his paper and quickly folded them and put them in a box. The two look at him weirdly but let him do what he wants.

"Aone, Kogane give me your paper, I'll write it for you" Futakuchi said shocking the two. Since when did he become this nice. Did Hinata's charm affected him badly that now his turning nice.

"don't look at me like I'm some kind of monster" he said taking their papers.

"Sakusa I'll write yours, I know you don't want to touch them anyway" Komori said and Sakusa didn't mind it. If it was Hinata who handed the paper then he wouldn't have mind.

"Hirugami and Korai let me do the writing for you" Gao said and immediately took the papers in their hands before they can react.

"will write the names for our group" Hanamaki said and his teammates just shrug. They didn't see the signal so they don't know what he was planning.

"yup let us do it" Matsukawa added taking the papers in front of them, he looked at Hanamaki and smiled slyly in which his friend smirk back.

Kuroo also got the signal and took Akaashi and Bokuto's paper. "I'll do the honor to write our names" The two didn't know what he was planning but they shrug it all off.

"OK" they answered

They all put the folded papers on the box and handed them over to Kita. He was ask to do it since Semi wouldn't agree if it was Tendou.

"okay I'll do it" Kita said shaking the box before taking one piece.

"who is it" they all ask but of course most of them knew who it was.

"Semi Eita" he said handing them the paper to make sure it was really him.

"WHAT!!!" he shouted. That was really unbelievable but it's not like he can complain, he was the one who suggested it to them so they would not push the work to him and yet faith still choose him.

"see Semi even God chooses you to do the task" his teammates commented.

"yup! you should not complain now right"

"yeah"

The truth was all the names written were Semi's name, Tendou signal everyone to write his name on the paper instead of theirs. That was the reason why some of them took there teammates paper and wrote it for them because they wouldn't act so shameless or cheat just to prevent themselves from washing the dishes.

"tsk... Fine I'll do it"

The others remain in their sits watching him wash all of the dishes they use. Not knowing what luck they would have gotten if only they volunteered to wash the dishes.

They all tidy the table and put all the dishes on the sink. Semi put on the apron and gloves and started placing the plates according to the sizes when he notice the box.

Semi sighed took the box on the other side. The other didn't saw him doing it so when he accidentally dropped it and saw the pieces of paper he was brimming mad.

"Damn it, I can't believe they would do this such a shameless act. God chooses you to do this task.. Huh you gotta be kidding me." he was about to complain when they all heard an cute voice.

"oh Semi-san why are you washing the dishes, you could have just called me" the girl said and approached him."you can leave this to me Semi-san, I can't let the you do this" she took another apron and told Semi to just sit down.

Semi couldn't just let her do it and so he wanted to refuse when an idea struck his mind.

Huh its payback time.. He said and smiled to the girl

"Hinata-chan, let me help you with it there's a lot of dishes here and it would be painful seeing you do all the work" he said making sure that all who tricked him just dropped dead
from jealousy.

"er are sure Semi-san!?" Hinata ask hesitantly

"yup, come on now let's was the dishes Together" he said emphasizing the last words and held her hands as they both went to the sink.

The two began washing and sometimes he would turn his head back to them and give them his sweetest smile.

"Die from jealousy assholes" he mouthed to them and smirk

"Damn if I knew this would happened I would have volunteered myself.. This is all your fault Samu" Atsumu said blaming his brother. Osamu just glare at him. It's not like he wants this thing to happen.

"ahhh why did I do that" Kuroo complained

"tsk I didn't know that guy would be this lucky" Oikawa said not knowing about the secret the others did.

"Hinata-chan theirs foam in you face let ME remove it for you" Semi said as he slowly wipe the foam in her head. He meant to tease them when he did it but be was not expecting to get affected by the girls charm.

"thank you Semi-san" she smiled at him and his heart almost jumped out.

That was very lethal, no wonder people can't help but fall for her. He thought as he tried to cover his face from the girls sight. But when he did that, a foam got caught in his face.

"Semi-san don't move" she said and move closer to him. She removed one of the gloves and use her delicate hands to wipe off the foam in his face. His face became even redder like an apple.

"t.. Thanks" he said and focused on washing the dishes, he didn't even notice the death glares the other guys are giving him. All he thinks of now is her beautiful face , the warmth her hands give off and how fast his heart is beating.

Shit!! I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky being with her.

___________________________

Here is Semi's chapter.

~Ciao