ROOM ARRANGEMENT 3

The rain was pouring and volleyball practice was canceled in Nekoma.

If  Kenma was on his usual mood, he would have spent the entire day playing video games.

But for some reason he couldn't do it.

He was just lying on his bed, a girl's name keep popping on his mind.

It's been like that since there talk with Inuoka.

He and Inuoka were walking towards the gym for practice when the guy suddenly ask him a baffling question.

"Kenma, do you like Shouyou" Inuoka ask

"of course I like Shouyou, she's my friend " he answered, he was confused why Inuoka would ask that when it was pretty obvious since the three are always together when they met.

"no I didn't mean it like that, I meant as you know that.... Romantic type ofj like" he said as he tried to explain it more clearly

"no I don't, plus Kuroo likes her" he said and went inside making Inuoka scratch the back of his head.

It's been days since that time and Kenma was having a hard time dealing with it.

Do I like Shouyou... He tried to imagine the girls face and all of a sudden the beating of his become irrational.

The girls smiling face keeps playing back and forth in his mind but still he didn't mind it.

Looking at her smile was like playing a difficult game, he would repeat again and again even if it was painful, just to meet the last boss.

It felt happy but at the same time sad.

His friend Kuroo was clearly in love with her.

He promised that he would support him as long as he keep the girl happy.

Maybe that was the reason he keeps on denying the feelings he had for the for girl.

This is bad... I can't feel this way...

Minutes pass and his phone rang, he wouldn't have answered it if the tone wasn't familiar to him.

Kenma had personalized Hinata's contact so he will know whether its the girl or not.

I was just thinking about you and then here you calling me all of a sudden..hahaha You really are interesting Shouyou...The thought made him smile as he answered the call.

The moment he heard her voice, he knew his feelings can't be easily removed.

This was not a game where you can delete the save data to get another try and look for a different path.

This was real life, no reset button, no going back to the past, just moving to the future with no shield nor swords or a bottle of elixir to heal the pain you felt.

"Kenma I miss you" the girl said happily. He smile as he can imagine her brimming with energy as she jumps around the place. It would probably be a really cute sight.

"I miss you too Shouyou" he said as he  tries to calm his heart from speaking his feelings.

"Kenma were having a sleep over today with my teammates and also Tetsurou-senpai, Bokuto-san, Keiji-senpai and other school are here at my house. Ne Kenma why weren't you part with the participants. I really thought you were here when I saw Tetsurou-senpai" she said explaining what happened and was feeling disappointed that he wasn't there.

He was happy that the girl thinks of her even when he was not there.

"I'm sorry Shouyou, I actually caught a cold on that day so I wasn't able to participate" he explained, he was supposed to go but they had a finals match with Nohebi and it took a tool on his body.

"ehhh are you doing fine now, you should take your medicine, you should also eat more... And don't try to reason out that you're not hungry if I know you are just playing video game and got tire to eat." she scolded her.

"hahahahaha, you really know me Shouyou.but... Don't worry about me, my fever is already gone and I'm eating enough" he can't help but laugh imagining the girl getting angry as she puts her hands on her waist and would pout.

"you better be cause I would really get mad if you don't...oh right before I forgot I already got the game you told me... It was really fun like... Like bazamm and whenever my heroes clash there sword it would make this cool move" she said as she remember the game Kenma recommended.

Kenma really like it when she would talk video games with him its like a different world outside of volleyball that connects the two of them together.

Though the girl wasn't really good at it. It was fun just being with her cause there are no dull moments. Her reactions whenever her hero dies or whenever she wins.

"I'm happy you like it Shouyou"

"of course I'll like it, you recommend it after all.... I really like the games you introduced me Kenma... And I'm also going to practice really hard on this so next time I can beat you on the games we played" she said as he reminded him the times they would play games and how she would be frustrated not being able to beat him.

"it will take many years for you to beat me Shouyou"he teased but was shocked upon her answer.

"well it doesn't matter how long it takes after all I'm planning to play games with you for how long it takes... It's fun playing being with you Kenma"

Kenma was silent, he two wish for that to happen, for them to be together but he knew it was impossible.

He already made up his mind to support Kuroo win the girls heart. For that to happen he needed to let go. It might be hard but it doesn't matter, seeing the girl happy is enough for him.

"yeah, let's do that Shouyou" he said as he felt a tear fall from his eyes.

It was really painful but he can manage it. For his best friend and the girl he loves, he would bear the pain.

"Kenma I have to say goodbye for now, I still need to help prepare the food... I'll call again next time and let's play games again when we meet up... Bye bye"

"Goodbye Shouyou... "

They both said there farewells and the call ended.

Shouyou in the next world if we ever met, I hope I can tell you the words I have buried deep in my heart... When that time comes I wish we can be together...

_______________________

I don't know if you guys well like this chapter but here's a Kenhina moment.

Don't worry this isn't the end of the two, as I said the whole parts of the ROOM ARRANGEMENT chapters were unplanned but the next chapters I'm going to follow my original setting.

I'm still working on the twins part which will have separate chapters.

I decided to make each chapter for one ship and after finishing it I'm going to start the part were they all stayed in one room and see how they interact with each other.

~Ciao